Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) March 29, 2010
ActiveOver50, a San Francisco Bay Area magazine for baby boomers and older adults, features "The Empress" Cynthia Yee on the cover of its latest issue.
Cynthia Yee, 64, is a professional dancer, magician and community leader in Chinatown San Francisco. Recipient of the Jefferson Award for community service, she founded the "Grant Avenue Follies" in 2004 who have raised over $2 million for Chinatown seniors and Bay Area charities.
Yee toured with Dorothy Toy who was the first Asian American dancer to be part of the vaudeville circuit and to perform at the London Palladium. Bedsides dancing, Cynthia is an accomplished magician using the stage name "The Empress." She and her partner, Tamaka, have performed throughout the United States, England, Hong Kong and China.
Other articles include:
- "The Silver Sexual Revolution" by Katherine Forsythe, MSW
- "Letters to Dr. Walter Bortz," best selling author and expert on healthy aging
- "Time to Retire Retirement" by Dr. Ken Dychtwald
- "Is It Dementia?" by Dr. Zorica Ljaljevic
- "Connecting the Dots: Breakthroughs in Communications as Alzheimer's Advances" by Dr.
- "Its the Economy, Seniors" by Evelyn Preston, author of The Money Lady
- "Cheap Ways to Enjoy Retirement" by Sheryl McGinnis
ActiiveOver50 is a family owned magazine for baby boomers and older adults who are working, seeking work, thinking of retiring or leading active retired lives. The magazine is free reaching over 150,000 older adults in print and online worldwide. For information about ActiveOver50, visit activeover50.com.