Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) March 29, 2010
Mongoose Metrics (http://www.mongoosemetrics.com), an enterprise call tracking solutions provider, today answers the questions, “What can I do with call tracking?” and “How will call tracking help me increase sales, reduce costs and improve customer loyalty?”
“While basic call tracking technology has been around for the past 10 years, recent innovations during the past two years provide marketers with a robust set of tools to more effectively quantify the offline impact of online marketing initiatives,” says Bradley Reynolds, chief executive officer for Mongoose Metrics. “Until now, it’s been impossible to see a full conversion picture of clicks next to phone calls but with today’s tools marketers can integrate call tracking data with web analytics vendors such as Webtrends(TM), Omniture Site Catalyst(TM) and Google Analytics(TM) as well as CRM software and bid management providers,” Reynolds adds.
1. See phone calls next to clicks in Google Adwords with Google Call Tracking. This clever tool allows millions of Google Adwords users to quickly and easily aggregate offline conversion information (phone calls) with online conversion data (clicks) to illuminate which keywords are driving phone calls. For the first time ever, marketers can view a complete picture of their online spending -- and conversions -- with an integrated platform showing phone call data alongside Adword data in the Google Adwords Placement Performance Report dashboard.
2. Simplify Your Life by Tracking Phone Calls with Google Analytics. For more advanced web marketers, it’s just as simple to track phone calls next to clicks within the Google Analytics platform. Google Analytics is a free web visitor tracking program offered by Google. It provides data related to how people interact (and convert) on your web site. Mongoose Metrics provides an integration which allows you to visualize your web form conversions alongside your phone conversions directly within the Google Analytics interface.
3. Provision Local and Toll-Free Trackable Phone Numbers. Whether your business needs toll-free numbers to convey a national presence or local phone numbers to serve hyper-local communities, a good call tracking solution will provide both options. International businesses which want to connect to local communities in Los Angeles, Montreal or London can do so with either local or toll-free numbers displaying on their web sites depending on specific marketing objectives. While toll-free numbers help your business appeal to a wider audience, local phone numbers are attractive to visitors who feel only comfortable doing business with people in their own backyards. Call tracking solutions which use local phone numbers are a natural fit for any business which receives geographically-oriented calls such as storage companies, auto dealerships, pizza parlors, hair salons and service professionals (doctors and lawyers).
4. Identify Which Keywords are Driving Phone Calls with Keyword Call Tracking. Whether you’re spending six figures or $600 each month on pay per click (PPC) advertising it’s imperative to know which keywords are performing and which ones should be discontinued. Call tracking provides the intelligence to drill even deeper by illuminating which keywords are making the phone ring. When web visitors visit your site and call your designated phone number, the call tracking software places a cookie on the visitor’s browser which tracks the entire click path from browsing through to completed sale. Action items from understanding this data would be to modify your PPC spending campaign as well as optimize your existing site to target terms which convert well via web forms and phone.
5. Become a Call Tracking Reseller with a White Label Call Tracking Product. A white label product allows call tracking agencies and resellers to take full ownership of Mongoose Metrics’ robust call tracking services, expert technical support and full suite of keyword call tracking intelligence. Features and benefits include: Choice of sub-domain which is fully customizable and branded; branded log-in page with logo; No visible reference to Mongoose Metrics; Full access for resellers and/or their clients to Mongoose Metrics’ technical support, and a time investment of less than five minutes for implementation.
6. Quantify Offline Conversions Resulting from Online Advertising. In addition to seeing phone calls next to clicks in numerous web analytics dashboards, call tracking features such as the interactive voice response (IVR) and ROI feedback tools let call tracking clients enter data related to the phone call for use in later correlation. For example, your customer service representatives can seemlessly enter in call-result data via a Mongoose Metrics IVR system at the end of their call.
7. Track Phone Calls in Canada and the United Kingdom. Until now it’s been difficult for Canadian and UK businesses to use toll-free and local phone numbers to follow visitors from web-to-phone to understand how their websites drive phone calls and ultimately, sales. Technology now makes it possible for multi-national businesses which need a presence on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean and north of the border to seamlessly integrate their online marketing strategies with one call tracking solution. Mongoose partners with only toll-quality providers such as Virgin, O2 and British Telecom.
8. Integrate Phone Call Analytics into your CRM. Take call tracking to the next level by integrating phone call data into customer relationship management (CRM) systems to provide even more granular data for sales professionals. Mongoose Metrics data easily integrates with Sugar, SalesForce and Microsoft CRM. The goal of this integration is to provide your sales and marketing team with a path analysis so they can understand why someone is calling and provide tailored information to potential customers.
9. PPC Call Tracking Integration with WebtrendsTM, OmnitureTM, Acquisio and Unilytics. Many larger marketers use a PPC Bid Management system like Acquisio or Marin Software to simplify the task of managing multiple PPC campaigns across numerous advertising networks. These bid management softwares allow marketers the ability to visualize and automate their PPC bidding. Mongoose Metrics integrates into bid management software like Marin and Acquisio so that our customers can see their online conversion metrics alongside their offline conversion metrics.
10. Quantify Click to Call Conversions. For applications where it is easier to click to place a phone call, Mongoose Metrics provides a seemless drop-in interface to allow your client the ability to contact a representative of your company immediately. The Mongoose Click-to-Call interface is layered with many of the other Mongoose features enabling you the ability to visualize your complete offline conversion funnel within your existing business process.
About Mongoose Metrics
Mongoose Metrics is a privately-held company based in Independence, Ohio and was founded in 2007 by information technology and telecom veterans, Stephen Abbey, Bradley Reynolds and Jeff Tirey. The company developed the industry’s first patent-pending phone call tracking technology which integrates phone call reports into third party web analytics packages such as Webtrends, Google Analytics™ and Omniture SiteCatalyst.™ The company’s innovations also include keyword level tracking solutions for online marketers who need to understand what paid search (PPC) traffic is driving phone calls. In 2010, the company expanded its service coverage area to Canada and the United Kingdom. For more information about Mongoose Metrics products and services visit http://www.mongoosemetrics.com or call 1.877.784.0496.
About Call Tracking
Call tracking is one method of lead generation measurement that brings substantial and highly measurable insight to the issue of understanding online-to-offline (web-to-phone) conversions. It enables clients to migrate from merely tracking the number of phone calls they receive from online advertising campaigns to understanding each caller’s online behavior and buying persona.
More importantly, call tracking allows businesses to calculate financial success for every form of advertising they are paying for. With call tracking, marketers now have an increasingly powerful tool to not only measure -- but also analyze -- offline conversions (phone calls) to more effectively determine success and make informed spending decisions.
# # #