Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) March 26, 2010
Advanced Technologies Solutions today announced it will offer the 2011 software portfolio for building design, infrastructure and construction industries from Autodesk, Inc., a a world leader in 2D and 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. The 2011portfolio includes Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 , Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 , Autodesk Revit MEP 2011, AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2011, AutoCAD Revit MEP Suite 2011, AutoCAD Revit Structure Suite 2011, AutoCAD Architecture 2011, AutoCAD MEP 2011, Autodesk Navisworks 2011, Autodesk Buzzsaw 2011, Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011, and AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 software.
Autodesk's 2011 software portfolio is designed to help increase industry adoption of the Building Information Modeling (BIM) process, facilitate multidisciplinary collaboration and address new and renovation projects.
"The building design, construction and infrastructure industries must improve productivity, while at the same time completing complex projects on time and at, or under budget," said Jay Bhatt, senior vice president of AEC Industry Solutions. "Our new 2011 software helps support that goal by capitalizing on the enormous benefits of Building Information Modeling, and facilitating multidisciplinary collaboration from start to finish for everything from new construction and renovations on residential and business projects to large-scale infrastructure and government projects."
"We are very excited about the new line of Autodesk products and we are confident that our customers will be too. We have been providing our customers with cutting edge Autodesk Software for over 20 years and this year is no exception. Our continued partnership with Autodesk allows us to provide our customers with the lasted in design software so that they can remain competitive in today's market. And software is only the beginning - our team includes several highly qualified professionals who are already up to date on these solutions and who are ready to provide consultative services and customized training solutions to our customers."
At Advanced Technologies Solutions, we provide more than industry-leading Autodesk products - we build relationships with our clients to help them realize their business goals.
Our highly qualified staff works to gain a thorough understanding of your business needs and how Autodesk products can best be used to give you a competitive edge. Our success is driven by a commitment to customer service with a focus on accurate on-time delivery, expert technical support, and quality training.
Advanced Technologies Solutions will be offering the new versions of the following Autodesk products:
2011 Portfolio for Building Design and Construction
Autodesk's 2011 software for new construction and existing building projects supports the Building Information Modeling process to help architects, designers and engineers more easily create and profit from digital design data and better communication across extended project teams. Updated software includes:
- Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 software -- Autodesk Revit Architecture helps architects and designers work naturally, design freely, and deliver projects efficiently. Purpose-built for building information modeling (BIM), Revit Architecture helps explore design concepts and forms, and better maintain design data through documentation and construction. With parametric change technology, any change made is automatically updated throughout your model, keeping design and documentation coordinated and more reliable. Key new features include:
o Large team workflow
o Enhanced visualization
o Enhanced documentation
- Autodesk Revit Structure 2011 software -- Autodesk Revit Structure is the purpose-built building information modeling (BIM) solution for structural engineering firms, providing tools for structural design and analysis. Revit Structure integrates a multimaterial physical model and an independently editable analytical model for more efficient structural analysis while providing bidirectional links to popular structural analysis software. Key new features include:
o Framing enhancements (slanted columns, beam systems, trusses and connection symbols)
o Reinforcement and concrete cleanup enhancements
o Analytical model enhancements
- Autodesk Revit MEP 2011 software -- Autodesk Revit MEP building information modeling (BIM) software helps mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineers, designers, and drafters gain the competitive advantage of BIM by analyzing and optimizing building systems designs before they are built. Autodesk Revit MEP helps design teams accelerate better design with tools that promote productivity and support sustainable design and analysis. Key new features include:
o Cable tray and conduit modeling
o Panel schedules and demand factors
o MEP fixture management
To facilitate multi-discipline collaboration the 2011 building and construction software portfolio includes:
- Autodesk Navisworks 2011 -- software (including Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011, Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2011 and Autodesk Navisworks Freedom 2011 software) enables design and construction professionals to unite project contributions into a synchronized model for whole-project review, simulation and analysis. Key enhancements for the Navisworks 2011 family of software include:
o Restructured and simplified User Interface
o Enhanced sectioning Tools
o New Primavera link and Gantt view
- Autodesk Buzzsaw 2011 -- Autodesk Buzzsaw is a leading software as a service (SaaS) delivered document, data, and design management solution for centralizing and more securely exchanging project information for distributed teams (across stakeholders, geographies and companies). Fully integrated into the portfolio of Autodesk design solutions, Autodesk Buzzsaw 2011 now includes the Buzzsaw Sync feature. With Buzzsaw Sync users can:
o Automatically synchronize files from the desktop to the Buzzsaw cloud without interrupting users' workflow
o Easily centralize multi-discipline models for importing into Autodesk Navisworks
o Leverage Buzzsaw permissions to more securely synchronize, share and access information
To facilitate design visualization and creative storytelling the 2011 portfolio includes:
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 ¾ Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 software offers compelling new techniques for bringing designs to life by aggregating data, iterating ideas, and presenting the results. Key new features include:
o Quicksilver, an innovative new hardware renderer
o FBX File Link with Revit Architecture
o Viewport display of 3ds Max Design materials
2011 Portfolio for Infrastructure
Autodesk's 2011 software for road, highway and utilities projects includes:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011 -- AutoCAD Civil 3D software, the building information modeling (BIM) solution for civil engineering, helps teams deliver higher-quality transportation, land development, and environmental projects faster. Its model-based approach helps keep project information coordinated while delivering higher-quality documentation and visualizations. AutoCAD Civil 3D helps users gain the competitive advantage of BIM to deliver more innovative project solutions. Key new features include:
o Scalability and performance improvements, as well as an optimized 64-bit version of Civil 3D
o Tools to better manage the creation and editing of corridors
o Enhanced superelevation functionality that provides a dynamic link to the alignment and flexible editing options
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 -- AutoCAD Map 3D software can provide direct access to data needed for infrastructure planning, design, and management activities. AutoCAD Map 3D helps professionals working on transportation, land development, water, and power projects to more easily create, manage, and analyze design, GIS, and asset data so they can achieve better designs, enhanced productivity, and better data quality. Key new features include:
o New point cloud tools
o New and enhanced data support
o Enhanced workflow capabilities
http://www.atsicad.com or call us at:800.327.3035
About Advanced Technologies Solutions
Advanced Technologies Solutions is one of the largest Autodesk Value Added Resellers in the Southeast. We provide design software, training, and technical services for the General Design, Building Design, Civil Engineering, Surveying, Mapping/GIS, and Manufacturing and Government industries. We are committed to providing accurate on-time delivery, technical support, quality training, and excellent customer service. We are a minority certified and veteran-owned company.