We thoroughly enjoyed our Bordeaux experience with you. Everything was so personalized and the group size was perfect. The variety of activities was very well balanced and our guide was fabulous!" Dr. Martin and Patricia Sibliger, Atlanta, GA
Seven Valleys, PA (PRWEB) March 27, 2010
Join Off the Beaten Path for its 5 day/4 night wine and culinary walking tour of the Bordeaux and Saint Emilion wine region for unparalleled fun, great food and exceptional wines. Designed for the active traveler, enjoy exclusive winery tours, VIP wine tasting, sumptuous gourmet meals and cooking classes in combination with daily walks of prestigious vineyards to discover classified wine estates (chateaux) in a relaxing, unpretentious small group.
As wine industry insiders, Off the Beaten Path secures winery tours and VIP wine tasting that are unavailable to the public. In addition to winery tours and tastings, share in authentic local experiences along the roads less traveled during daily walks through vineyards to stop for photo ops, pick grapes, smell the flowers and talk to the field workers. In the evenings, participate in cooking classes at home with local, celebrity chefs, one in a 19th century castle and the other a traditional farm home in Sauternes. A day in Saint Emilion sets the stage for another wine lover's experience during a private wine appreciation and tasting workshop with friends Patrick and Jean-Louis. Come as a couple, come alone or bring a friend or colleague, and enjoy the best Bordeaux and Saint Emilion have to offer.
Who are Off the Beaten Path, LLC Bordeaux Tours designed for?
No experience necessary...Off the Beaten Path, LLC Bordeaux Tours are designed for travelers interested in a small group tour that includes a variety of engaging activities (cooking classes, daily walks, winery tours and wine tasting, wine appreciation workshop), leisure time, professional and knowledgeable tour guides, luxurious accommodations and sumptuous meals. It's vacation and Off the Beaten Path tours are all about having fun, enjoying new experiences and being active.
A sneak peak of Off the Beaten Path, LLC's line-up of Classified Growth Chateaux where travelers will be welcomed for "behind the scenes" winery tours and VIP wine tasting during the company's 2010 Harvest Tours:
- Chateau La Tour Blanche, Bommes - (1855 classification, Sauternes Classified 1st Growth Grand Cru)
- Chateau Haut Brion - (1855 classification, 1st Growth, also Graves First Growth Grand Cru classified)
- Chateau Margaux - (Medoc 1855 classification, 1st Growth Grand Cru)
- Chateau Pichon-Longueville Baron, Pauillac - (Medoc 1855 classification, 2nd Growth Grand Cru)
- Chateau Lynch-Bages - (Medoc 1855 classification, 5th Growth Grand Cru)
- Chateau Carbonnieux - (Graves First Growth Grand Cru classified)
- Chateau Haut Bailly - (Produces only red wine - Graves First Growth Grand Cru Classified)
- Chateau La Mission Haut Brion (property of Haut Brion) - (Graves First Growth Grand Cru)
- Chateau Smith Haut LaFitte - (Graves First Growth Grand Cru Classified)
- Chateau Figeac (Saint Emilion First Growth Grand Cru Classified B)
- Chateau Fonplegade (Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classified)
- Chateau Beausejour-Becot (Saint Emilion First Growth Grand Cru Classified B)
Bordeaux Tours - 5 Days/4 Nights:
- Tour Price - US$3,698 per person land only, double/twin occupancy
- Solo travelers add single supplement: US$725
- Named a "Forbes Favorite" by Forbes Traveler Magazine and is on the "Editor's Pick" list by Conde Nast Traveler
Below are the Tour Dates that still have a few spaces left available.
- September 27 - October 1 - 2 Spaces available
- October 19-23 - 4 Spaces available
- Review the entire 2010 Schedule of Available Tours
About Off the Beaten Path, LLC:
Unrivaled expertise within France set Off the Beaten Path, LLC (OTBP) a part from non-France based and multi-destination tour companies. Off the Beaten Path, LLC is American owned and operated. And for over 15 years, the company has been offering engaging trips in France that offer the best and most inspiring itineraries throughout the French countryside. France is OTBP's sole focus and our specialty! Travelers and publications alike rate Off the Beaten Path Tours the BEST active, small group tours in France. Whether you're a seasoned small group tour traveler or new to the small group tour scene, Off the Beaten Path tours offer fun and enriching local French experiences and activities for everyone, experiences and activities that are not available to the public or other tour companies. Read More about Off the Beaten Path, LLC.
Download Off the Beaten Path, LLC's BORDEAUX Tour Brochure (Adobe PDF)