Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 26, 2010
Arbita, the leading provider of recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services, is pleased to offer a complimentary white paper designed to help recruiters benefit from Twitter, one of the most popular social networking sites. "Twitter for Recruiters: How to Minimize Your Time & Maximize ROI" is available for download now to help recruiting professionals source talent efficiently and leverage the power of this online phenomenon.
"When I recently presented a webinar on Twitter, more than 1,000 recruiters joined it, while another 1,000 expressed interest for a future date," said Glenn Gutmacher, the author of the paper and Vice President for the Arbita Consulting & Education Services (ACES) division. "There is an intense level of interest among recruiters about how to use Twitter most effectively, but there is a lot of confusion and uncertainty about how to use it effectively. This complimentary white paper help recruiters use Twitter the right way, save time as they get the results they want from it."
Twitter.com is clearly one of the breakout tools of the Web 2.0 era, and Gutmacher guides recruiters past the time-wasting aspects and focuses on where Twitter adds value from the candidate sourcing, employer branding and new business perspectives.
The webinar provides a brief overview of this microblogging site and why almost every recruiter should be using this valuable recruiting resource. Along the way, Gutmacher:
- Demystifies the language around tweeting, retweeting, direct messaging and hashtags and focus on what you need to do to succeed in just minutes per day.
- Focuses on search tips and techniques within Twitter and via free third-party directories and tools to efficiently locate those hard-to-find candidates for your next recruiting assignment.
- Explains advanced searches, network searches, keyword and title searches, location searches, industry searches, company searches, group searches, lists, using the SITE search engine technique, and their advantages.
- Reveals recruitment marketing and employer branding basics on Twitter to get you and your company known more widely and perceived as an expert resource for free.
- Offers tips on how to monitor the Twitter universe and filter to just the kinds of people and conversations that matter with automated alerts, all fast and free.
- Shows you how to contact the people you find, complete and maximize your own profile, and grow your Twitter followers.
Download this white paper now and find out how to jumpstart your network, organize your work and get the maximum return on your investment of time and effort.
For more information about Arbita, visit arbita.net.
Since 1993, Arbita has been connecting leading employers with the best talent on the Internet, all over the world. Our recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services have been developed with the belief that every client deserves a partner with their best interests at heart. Arbita is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN) and on the Web at http://www.arbita.net.
This press release was distributed through PRWeb by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.