Redmond, WA (PRWEB) March 29, 2010
CONNX Solutions, Inc., a leading provider of simplified data access, management and integration software solutions, announces the release of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, which is available today for demonstration, evaluation and purchase. This product introduces full ETL capabilities to our replication product suite.
“In planning the release of DataSync Transformation Server, we wanted to extend our proven data integration technology even further by allowing customers to easily join any database table columns from any data source, aggregate any column and create a target data warehouse. Then keep that data warehouse database synchronized with their production database(s) based on the transforming logic at near real time intervals with record speeds with minimal amount of effort. Our focus is to save our customers time and money with a quick ROI”, said Shirley McKinney, Director of Business Development at CONNX Solutions, Inc.
Key Features of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server:
- Ease of Use – Intrinsic GUI allow users to complete a synchronization build quickly without extensive training.
- Integrated Product Solution – A scheduler is embedded with our solution so the users do not have to integrate another parties product into the mix.
- Live Incremental Updates – The Change Data Capture (CDC) technology in CONNX enables replications of complex transformations, including joins, unions, and aggregations, incrementally. This means that data can be updated throughout the day without any disruption of the source tables, or the target tables. The Target tables are not dropped and repopulated, so users can continue to query the data uninterrupted.
- Embedded Drivers – CONNX has included integrated optional drivers for most major databases on the market that have been thoroughly tested to work with our product or we’ve written native drivers ourselves. These include legacy (non-relational) drivers as well as relational.
- Speed – We have feedback from our product users they’ve experienced better than 50% speed improvement over their well known existing product they are using.
“We designed DataSync Transformation Server with Ease of Use in mind from the very start. We looked at other ETL tools on the market, and one common factor was high learning curve, even to do something relatively simple. It literally takes less than 10 minutes to get your syncs up and running”, said Larry McGhaw, the CTO & VP of Engineering at CONNX Solutions, Inc.
“With the release of CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, CONNX is now firmly established in all levels of the enterprise. The quality of our products and increased functionality make CONNX a great investment in today’s economy as well as protection for future technology as well,” stated Douglas D. Wright, President and CEO of CONNX Solutions, Inc.
CONNX DataSync Transformation Server is currently available for purchase. Contact CONNX Solutions at 888-882-6669 for pricing information.
About CONNX Solutions, Inc.
CONNX Solutions, Inc. continues to offer standards based software tools for direct access to enterprise data via SQL regardless of the database type being targeted (relational or non-relational). With CONNX’s unique metadata capabilities, VIEWS can be defined using disparate database tables and the CONNX SQL engine will perform the joins for you when accessing or writing to your data through this CONNX TABLE VIEW. CONNX continues to allow an automated way of replacing the 3GL program writing for extracting, transferring, loading of production data to data warehouses as well as synchronizing that data using our DataSync product.
CONNX Solutions’ products, CONNX drivers, CONNX DataSync, CONNX DataSync Transformation Server, and InfoNaut Professional, have been implemented by over 3,000 organizations worldwide. Government and business entities use CONNX in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, education, healthcare, financial services, telecommunications, aerospace, and information technology.
For Simplified Data Access, visit http://www.connx.com.
CONNX Solutions and CONNX are registered trademarks of CONNX Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names mentioned herein are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
# # #