Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 29, 2010
The Kaleidoscope Group, L.L.C has designed four webinar series to help organizations build the internal expertise of employees. For $675 per webinar series, it is a cost effective yet powerful way to free the human potential and to build competent internal stakeholders.
The Kaleidoscope Group, a full service diversity and inclusion consulting firm, provides customized strategic solutions to address the specific needs of the organization's culture and drive measurable results in the workforce, workplace, community, supplier base, and marketplace.
The four diversity webinar series include:
- Diversity Councils: Maximizing Organizational Impact
- Employee Resource Groups: A Resource for Business Success
- Key Stakeholder Support: Building Internal Capability
- Diversity Education: Building and Sustaining Cultural Competence
Each webinar series is composed of three 60 minute webinars.
Why join the "Kaleido Webinar Series?"
1. Learn from Diversity Consultant Experts with over 30 years of experience
2. Build Your Internal Expertise
3. Gain New Ideas that Enhance Your Diversity Efforts
4. Receive 7 Free Diversity "Hot Topic" Webinars
5. Stay Abreast of Diversity Best Practice Trends
6. Receive Answers to Your Questions
7. Real Life Examples of Success
8. Cost-Effective Solution
9. Login from the Comfort of Your Desk
10. Get access to polling results, articles, and an action plan handout
Both experienced practitioners as well as those beginning the diversity journey will find value. Diversity Departments, Diversity Council and Affinity Group members, Sponsors and Champions of Diversity efforts, Human Resources Staff, Learning and Development and Business Professionals who have a desire to increase their competence in Diversity.
Below are some testimonials from previous webinar participants:
"The webinars are extremely useful in providing my Diversity Committee with the information and tools they need to help promote diversity within the organization."
"I found that all of the information was helpful. I am starting a dialogue series for the hospital, and this presentation helped me to organize my plans for a successful kick-off."
About The Kaleidoscope Group
The Kaleidoscope Group was founded in 1993 by Bea Young, a well-known pioneer and leader in the area of diversity, cultural change, and organizational development. The organization is comprised of 20 full-time staff and over 55 experienced associates across the globe with a wide range of diverse backgrounds and experience. The Kaleidoscope Group is a certified minority-owned business enterprise, based in Chicago. For more information about the "Kaleido Webinar Series", email info (at) worldvue (dot) com or visit The Kaleidoscope Group.
Cell Phone: 312.833.4217
Jonamay.lambert (at) worldvue (dot) com
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.