Costa Mesa, California (PRWEB) March 28, 2010
The presence of Innovative Results at this year's Newport Beach Triathlon, on April 10-11, is designed to bring the energy level up, create an extremely fun and laid-back atmosphere, and give the athletes someone to talk to for the elevation of their competition.
Innovative Results, voted Orange County's #1 Personal Trainer, strives to produce health and fitness to clients around the Southern California area. The Newport Beach Triathlon, one of the longest-standing triathlons in the country will introduce athletes to the dedication and ideals of the Innovative Results team.
The Newport Beach Triathlon distances are:
- Swim: 1/2 mile. Flat water swim in the Back Bay of Newport Beach.
- Cycle: 15 miles. Scenic course through Back Bay Drive and Eastbluff Drive.
- Run: 3 miles. Fast and scenic out-and-back course.
Innovative Results will be present at all of the Pacific Sports events in the region to bring athletic consciousness to aspiring athletes and attendants. Upcoming events include:
- Dow Live Earth Run for Water-Los Angeles: April 17-18, 2010
- Long Beach Triathlon: September 18-19, 2010
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Triathlon Presented by Herbalife: October 1-3, 2010
- Catalina Island Triathlon: November 6-7, 2010
Looking to improve your performance? Learn why Innovative Results has been voted the #1 personal trainers and strength coaches in Orange County for two years in a row. They have helped thousands of people in OC look better, feel better, and perform better.
About Innovative Results:
Innovative Results offers personal training programs for men and women. The company maintains a pool of highly skilled training experts who draw knowledge from over four decades of combined industry experience. For more information, see http://www.innovative-results.com or call 866-243-4472.