Canton, GA (PRWEB) March 30, 2010
Aurelius Holdings and Highridge Partners Inc. are pleased to announce their signature building 151 Main is now complete. 151 Main is Canton's new $5.5 million class A office building that features a traditional brick exterior with classic details to complement the existing historic downtown architecture. 151 Main offers professional office space within walking distance of the Cherokee County Justice Center, Cherokee County Courthouse and Canton City Hall. Leasing has begun for office suites with anticipated occupancy in early summer. The street address for the building is 151 W. Main Street, Canton, GA 30114.
"As residents of Canton, Stan Rogers and I are excited to create a cornerstone property in our own community," says Charles E. Ware of Highridge Partners Inc., the general contractor for the project. "The building's design seamlessly blends the historic character of downtown Canton with state-of-the-art interior space. 151 Main offers the best of both worlds in terms of traditional design and being high-tech friendly."
Designed by Mark Robillard Architects of Canton, an award-winning firm, the class A facility has 24,000 SF of space with professional office suites ranging from 1,700 SF to 7,100 SF and ground-level retail suitable for an upscale restaurant. The lobby of 151 Main features Italian marble flooring and sophisticated wood accent panels. The interiors feature the latest advancements to accommodate technology and will be finished per tenant specifications. Onsite and covered parking are also available.
"We felt it was environmentally sensitive to rehabilitate an existing site and also help revitalize the downtown area," explains Stan Rogers of Highridge Partners Inc. "We feel the proximity of 151 Main to the Cherokee County Justice Center, Historic Courthouse and Canton City Hall and other downtown facilities will appeal to professionals wanting to elevate their business to the next level. Canton offers an exceptional quality of life with convenient access to Atlanta, affordable executive housing, top-rated schools, an educated workforce and a thriving business environment."
- Three-Story Professional Office Building with High Speed Elevator Access
- Traditional Brick Exterior with Classic Details and Large Veranda
- Modern Lobby and Common Areas with Italian Marble and Sophisticated Wood Finishes
- State-of-the-Art Facility to Accommodate Latest Technology
- Covered Underground and Onsite Parking
- On-Site Temperature / Humidity Controlled File Storage with Elevator Access
- Back Street Delivery Ramp and Grease Trap for Potential Restaurant Use
- Electric and Natural Gas Services
- Fully Sprinkled Offices Spaces
- Sound-Attenuating Wall Construction for Privacy
- High Speed Data, Phone and Cable Services
- Security Enhanced 24-Hour Access with Cameras and Card-Controlled Elevators
- 24,000 SF Class A Office Space
- Custom Floor Plans from 1,700 SF to 7,100 SF
- Generous Build-Out Allowances
- Spaces Professionally Designed to Tenant Specifications
- For Information Call 770-479-0916 Ext. 4 or visit http://www.151MainCanton.com
- Business Support Services
- Executive Dining
- Cultural Facilities
- Personal Services
- Historic Landmarks
- Walking Distance to Justice Center, Courthouse, City Hall
- 2 Miles to Interstate 575
- 2 Miles to Highway 20
- 8 Miles to Cherokee County Airport
- 30 Miles to Interstate 285
For leasing information about 151 Main, call 770-479-0916 Ext. 4 or visit http://www.151MainCanton.com.
# # #