Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 31, 2010
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, the official hotel of the Boston Institute of Contemporary Art, is offering twosomes a new romantic art-inspired getaway package for a winter escape. Couples will be able to reflect and discover at the Boston Institute of Contemporary Art before enjoying dinner for two at 606 Congress restaurant. The “Artist’s Retreat” package from this Boston hotel includes:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations near the aquarium and Boston museums
- Two tickets to the Boston Institute of Contemporary Art
- $50 food certificate provided at check-in for use at 606 Congress or in-room dining (tax and gratuity not included)
- Complimentary use of health club and lap pool
- Late check out of 2 p.m., when available
Current exhibits at the Boston Institute of Contemporary Art include:
- Roni Horn aka Roni Horn, by Roni Horn http://www.icaboston.org/exhibitions/exhibit/horn/
- OUT OF HERE: The Veterans Project, by Krzysztof Wodiczko http://www.icaboston.org/exhibitions/exhibit/wodiczko/
- Momentum 15, by R.H. Quaytman http://www.icaboston.org/exhibitions/exhibit/quaytman/
Rates start at $189 per night and this Boston Institute of Contemporary Art hotel package is available for Friday and Saturday stays only from 3/5 – 12/30/2010. Reservations can be made online by entering promotional code CUE, or by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 and asking for the “Artist’s Retreat” package. This romantic Boston hotel package is based on availability and is not applicable to groups. Taxes and gratuities are not included. Reservations must be made 72 hours in advance.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel features 471 guestrooms and 21 suites, a sleek, marine-inspired interior design, as well as full health club facilities and a sparkling lap pool. The hotel is within walking distance to many major attractions, including the Institute of Contemporary Art, New England Aquarium, Harpoon Brewery, Boston Design Center, Boston’s Children Museum and more. It is conveniently located near downtown Boston and Logan International Airport. Executive chef Gregory Griffie, together with the creative direction of acclaimed chef and restaurateur Michael Schlow, helms 606 Congress, which features modern, American food with regional influences.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, a Boston Institute of Contemporary Art hotel, has over 30 environmentally friendly initiatives in place, ranging from main-switches controlling power in all guest rooms to a complete hotel recycling/composting program and fifth floor green roof.
For information and reservations at this hotel near Boston Institute of Contemporary Art, please call 1-800-hotels1, or 617.338.4111 or visit http://www.RenaissanceBoston.com.