Alhambra, CA (PRWEB) March 31, 2010
AffordableAsia.com, a subsidiary of Ritz Tours, is a new consumer website offering travelers the opportunity to experience the wonders of China and Asia, the fastest growing travel destinations, with vacation packages ranging from nine to 11 days with pricing starting at $1,321 per person, based on double occupancy.
AffordableAsia.com is a comprehensive website providing travel deals to China and a variety of other countries in Asia as well as enabling travelers to plan their complete vacation itinerary. Reservations can easily be made through AffordableAsia.com, however consumers requiring assistance can speak with the AffordableAsia.com team of experts to help plan, customize and book a vacation to China and Asia. Experienced travel consultants can be reached at 1-888-737-ASIA (2742) during business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm PST) or via e-mail at info (at) affordableasia (dot) com.
In addition to detailed information about vacation packages, AffordableAsia.com features the following tools and resources:
- Overviews of all the cities visited when traveling with AffordableAsia.com
- Names and descriptions of all hotels featured on the travel itineraries
- Details about attractions in the various cities
- Information about travel insurance
- Visa and Passport details
- Frequently Asked Questions
AffordableAsia.com has launched with a small number of exceptional value travel packages and will be offering additional deals and destinations throughout Asia in the coming months. Consumers are encouraged to check the site often as new packages and “last minute specials” will be featured.
Sample packages currently being offered include:
- China Discovery (visiting Beijing, Xian and Shanghai) – nine-day tour with pricing starting at $1,321 per person
- China Scenic (visiting Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai) – 11-day tour with pricing starting at $1,735 per person
- Majestic China & Yangtze River (visiting Beijing, Xian, Chongqing, Yichang, Shanghai) – 11-day tour with pricing starting at $2,035 per person
- China Experience (visiting Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou) – nine-day tour with pricing starting at $1,407 per person
AffordableAsia.com packages include airfare, four-star hotel accommodations and sightseeing. All hotels are centrally located in the cities and airlines are chosen based on the most direct routing possible given the itinerary.
AffordableAsia.com is booked by Ritz Tours, one of the largest, most successful tour companies packaging and selling vacations in China and Asia for the past 30 years.
While traveling abroad, travelers can rest assure that AffordableAsia.com’s global customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take care of their needs.
AffordableAsia.com employs its own fleet of expert tour directors. Having a knowledgeable, experienced and professional tour guide allows travelers the freedom to travel with confidence and learn more about each destination.
AffordableAsia.com’s parent company, Ritz Tours Inc., is a member of numerous well-respected travel associations, including the U.S. Tour Operators Association (USTOA), the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA), and the International Airlines Travel Agents Network (IATAN). As an active member of the USTOA, Ritz Tours has posted $1 million with the organization to be used to protect our customers’ advance payments.
For more information, visit AffordableAsia.com or call 1-888-737-ASIA (2742).