"We're bringing together the innovators and creative thinkers among a range of media companies who will share how they've managed during this downturn and created profitable and new revenue streams," notes Diane Schwartz of min.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 30, 2010
From leveraging new platforms like e-readers and mobile, to rethinking staffing needs and organizational strategy, at min's Bottom-Line Leadership Conference, the bottom line is the bottom line. The second-annual Bottom-Line Leadership Conference for Magazine Brands will offer essential ideas and strategies for success in today's multi-platform media world. Attendees will hear the latest trends and discover new revenue opportunities for their media brand.
From the publishers of one of the most trusted media information sources – min – this conference will provide a day full of new ideas and profit-generating tactics from thought leaders who will share how they've adapted organizational models in the face of rapidly emerging media platforms. Attendees will hear examples of how companies analyze acquisitions for creating new business opportunities vs. organic growth where they've been able to innovate with a lean staff; how to monetize your audience and increase engagement with the newest digital opportunities; and how the use of new data technologies can maximize profits.
min's Bottom-Line Leadership Conference, which will take place at the Grand Hyatt in New York City, will be co-chaired by min Group Publisher Diane Schwartz and Michele Magazine, president of Michele Magazine Search LLC. Among the speakers are:
- Andy Amill, VP & Publisher, WeightWatchers Magazine
- Todd Bowman, Senior Vice President of Sales, appsavvy
- Daniele Campbell, Consultant, CRM Group, MTV Networks
- DJ Edgerton, Co-Founder, Zemoga, Inc.
- Jack Essig, SVP, Publisher, Men's Health & Women's Health
- Gregg Hano, Group Publisher, PopSci Group, Bonnier
- Beth Ifcher, VP Consumer Marketing, Hearst Magazines
- Todd Krizelman, CEO and Co-Founder, MagazineRadar, Inc.
- Carlos Lamadrid, Chief Brand Officer, Woman's Day Group
- Peter Marsh, Head of Global Product Development and Marketing, Atex
- Tom Masterson, SVP Marketing & Manufacturing, Hachette Filipacchi U.S.
- Elizabeth Mayhew, VP, Editor in Chief, Woman's Day Group
- Gavin McGarry, President, Jumpwire Media
- Mary Morgan, VP & Publisher, Redbook
- Mary Murcko, SVP, Publisher, Prevention
- Sean O'Neal, Chief Revenue Officer, Datran Media
- Paul Reddick, CEO, Handmark
- Michael Rooney, Chief Revenue Officer, Wall Street Journal
- Will Schenck, Publisher, Rolling Stone
- Ava Seave, Partner, Quantum Media
- Michael Silberman, GM, nymag.com
- Jim Spanfeller, President, The Spanfeller Group
- Ken Sonenclar, Investment Banker and Media Entrepreneur
- Sree Sreenivasan, Dean, Columbia School of Journalism
- Nancy Weber , CMO, National Media Group, Meredith
- Liz Vaccariello, SVP, Editor-in-Chief, Prevention
"We're bringing together the innovators and creative thinkers among a range of media companies who will share how they've managed during this downturn and created profitable and new revenue streams," notes Diane Schwartz of min. "This conference will take a realistic, multi-platform approach to answering your questions from leading-edge publishers and digital innovators.”
The Bottom-Line Leadership Conference features Datran Media and WorldColor as the Platinum Sponsors; the Gold Sponsors are Atex, CDS Global, MagazineRadar and HandMark. The conference will include several networking breaks that will allow attendees to swap ideas, network and forge new partnerships.
Details on all the speakers and panels are at http://www.minconference.com.
For information about sponsoring this conference, contact Michele Magazine at michelemagazine @verizon.net. For press interviews, contact Diane Schwartz at dschwartz(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The min family of products include min, min's b2b, minonline.com, Webinars, Conferences, Guidebooks and award programs including the Integrated Marketing Awards, Sales Executive of The Year, Digital Hot List, Editorial & Design Awards. Visit minonline.com for more information, or parent company Access Intelligence at http://www.accessintel.com.