Our new release builds on our cloud governance experience for enterprise applications. It includes the priority features customers require to extend their policies and procedures into the cloud.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) March 31, 2010
enStratus is excited to announce the latest release of the enStratus Cloud Computing Management Solution which takes cloud computing governance to the next level. With this new release, enStratus customers will gain major enhancements in the areas of user management, financial management, alerting as well as a new staging environment for customers to test applications.
enStratus provides a cross-cloud management solution delivering governance for the cloud. With enStratus, customers gain the security, reliability and cloud independence organizations require for their enterprise applications.
The latest release is available immediately and includes the following new features:
- Role-based Security - With enStratus, customers can now define custom roles with discreet levels of permissions. Users can be assigned to groups to provision or manage cloud resources which meets their internal security policy requirements. This feature is a major benefit for organizations, systems integrators or agencies that have multiple people working on a project with different level of required access.
- Financial Controls - With enStratus, customers can now assign users to billing codes and track cloud resource usage. This makes tracking of cloud billing across internal and external projects much easier for marketing agencies, systems integrators and enterprises.
- Firewall and Alerting Enhancements - To meet unique needs of customers, enStratus now provides configurable alert thresholds as well as alerting on any changes to firewall rules
- SAML 2.0 Integration (Beta) - Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an XML-based authentication and authorization standard. enStratus now supports SAML 2.0 integration which will allow companies to extend their security policies into cloud-deployed solutions.
- Staging Environment - enStratus has deployed a new staging environment for customers to test applications or review new enStratus features in a non-production environment.
"Our new release builds on our cloud governance experience for enterprise applications," said enStratus CEO David Bagley. "It includes the priority features customers require to extend their policies and procedures into the cloud."
To learn more about the latest release of enStratus, register for the April 6 11:00AM CDT webinar - http://www.enstratus.com/NewReleaseWebinar.
About enStratus Networks
enStratus is a cloud infrastructure management solution for deploying and operating enterprise-class applications in the cloud. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that focuses on security and high availability for mission-critical web applications. We enable an enterprise to run applications that operate on sensitive data in a cloud infrastructure and exceed the service levels supported by the underlying cloud provider.
Based in Minneapolis, MN, enStratus serves hundreds of organizations worldwide. For more information call 612-746-3091 or visit http://www.enstratus.com.