" this building will become a beacon for energy efficient office buildings throughout the world
Past News ReleasesRSS
(PRWeb UK) March 31, 2010
Swedish developers Redab Group Ltd (http://www.redabproperties.com) are delighted that their Regents Canal side office development just to the north of the City of London, UK, is now under construction.
The unique, 6 storey, Grade ‘A’, 2,332 sq m (25,226 sq ft) office development plus parking, utilises some of the world’s most advanced energy saving building techniques – so advanced that the development will actually contribute excess energy to the National Grid.
Redab Group's Managing Director CG Pettersson said; “We are delighted with this buildings concept. This building will become a beacon for energy efficient office buildings here and throughout the world - we are really excited by this project - it really is unique”
6 Orsman Road is set alongside the Regents Canal close to the new East London Rail Line, which is due to open in Summer 2010. Two stations Hoxton & Haggerston are within a few minutes walking distance.
The state of the art office building, designed by Architects Buckley Gray Yeoman, is set within a buoyant business community renowned for housing creative and artistic professionals and surrounded by a wide variety of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shopping.
Major features of the proposed development include:
- Full access raised floors with a minimum 300mm void
- Under-floor air conditioning by Protek design with cooling to 125 watt/m2
- Tremendous natural light to three sides
- Balconies and views over the canal
- Own mooring on the Regents Canal
- A development with the environment in mind hence Electricity Generation
- Utilisation of wood in the construction of the property