Data loss is stressful and our specialists at VancesMill are will to help out in any way possible. We will do everything we possibly can to ease the pains of losing data by reclaiming it for you and placing it back in your hands
Nashville, TN (Vocus) March 31, 2010
A multitude people boot their computers each day only to discover an infuriating blank screen that is informing them their computers hard drive has died. Or, they go to open a record on a pooled hard drive only to discover that hard drive is no longer available. A number of people believe that there is no hope of getting their data back; they think they’ve lost months of work and will have to recreate it by hand. More often than not, this is not the case. Data is still there and has the likelihood of being recovered by a professional.
VancesMill is a consulting company that offers everyday users and businesses a place to go to for data recovery specialist. Everyday somewhere a hard drive dies for various reasons and VancesMill has the capabilities to salvage your data and get you up and running quickly. “No matter if the hard drive has a logical or physical problem, we have the tools to get your data back in your hands,” commented owner Kelly Bush. “We understand the frustration of losing data whether it’s business or personal, it’s always stressful, Kelly Bush added.
The Nashville data recovery service serves more than just the Nashville market. Corporate or home users from corner to corner of the country can call on VancesMill to recover their data. After a phone call detailing the problems you are facing, you can package your hard drive and ship it to their Nashville location for service. An initial evaluation will be performed on your damaged drive and a recovery specialist will contact you by your preferred method of contact. “This is not just a Nashville data recovery service,” Bush said, “We can handle the needs of those outside the Nashville area as well.”
“Data loss is stressful and our specialists at VancesMill are will to help out in any way possible. We will do everything we possibly can to ease the pains of losing data by reclaiming it for you and placing it back in your hands,” Bush stated.
Get peace of mind you deserve by getting your data back. There is trustworthy, legitimate data recovery specialist available, and VancesMill has the best of them readily available to you.
Tips when disaster strikes:
- Do not use utility software if the drive makes scraping, tapping, clicking or humming sounds
- Do not power up a device that has obvious physical damage or is making unusual sounds
- Shut down the computer to steer clear of further damage to the drive and its data
- Do not attempt recovery yourself on severely traumatized drives (i.e., turning the computer off and on, using over-the-counter diagnostic tools). This may cause further harm or permanent data loss
- If you’ve lost critical data, VancesMill recovery service is your best and safest option
- By no means assume data is unrecoverable
- VancesMill has successfully recovered data from drives with extreme physical and logical damage