Employers win when employees are savvy healthcare purchasers and can reduce their exposure to high insurance claims.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Chicago (PRWEB) April 13, 2010
My Health and Money, a Chicago-based healthcare technology company, has launched a new employee benefit that helps employees stretch their healthcare dollars. My Health and Money shows employees how to lower their out-of-pocket healthcare costs with quick-click comparison shopping, unique discount programs and online education. In turn, employers have a more healthcare literate workforce that is accountable for the choices they make.
Benefits to employees include:
- Easy-to-navigate personalized tracking and management of healthcare costs and savings
- Special savings on brand name and generic prescription medications
- Discounts on healthcare products and services
- Price comparisons on diagnostic tests and hospital procedures
- Tips, articles and resources for learning how to reduce out-of-pocket costs
- Access to member forums on managing healthcare costs and personal care
To learn more about the My Health and Money Employer Program visit: