Real Estate Auction: Westfield, MA - Commercial / Retail Buildings on .74 Acres

Share Article

8,364 SF Commercial Retail/Service & 2,428 SF Storage Buildings

JJManning Auctioneers is proud to offer an 8,364 sf commercial retail/service building and a 2,428 sf storage building, both with full basements on .74 acres located at 46 Springfield Rd./Rt. 20, Westfield, MA, f/k/a "Popoli's Powersports".

The original building, which fronts Springfield Rd., includes a showroom/retail sales area and offices within the front portion of the first floor. The rear third of the front building is a service area which is accessed through a roll-up door on the northern boundary.

The metal storage building occupies the rear (northern portion) of the lot. The first floor of the building is accessed through a roll up door on the eastern border. The southern portion of the first floor also has a loft/mezzanine storage area. The basement is accessed through a roll up door at the bottom of the paved ramp.

The structures occupy approx. 40% of the subject property. The remaining 60% consists of paved parking and driveway areas, sidewalks, and landscaped areas.

The facility is in a high-visibility location at a busy intersection with Union St.; 12 miles from Springfield and 33 miles from Hartford; Easy access to Routes 202, I-90 & I-91.

The terms of sale include a $10,000 deposit in cash, certified or bank check due at the auction. The balance is due in 30 days. There is a 10% Buyer's Premium. Other terms, if any, will be announced at the sale.

Auction: Thursday, April 22nd at 11am on-site

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

JUSTIN MANNING
Visit website

Media