Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) April 2, 2010 –
Meadow Creek – the makers of one of the best-selling, all-natural breast enlargement systems – is seeing a spike in first quarter sales of their breast-enhancer product, Clevastin, spurred by recent and groundbreaking health studies that have emerged, which purport that some of the most commonly used breast implants of today may be linked to rare but serious diseases.
In an article that was published on the immensely popular online version of the printed magazine, Allure, entitled, “Breast Implants to Be Studied,” the article cites health studies and propositions for future studies by several leading institutions and medical experts into the safety of the current batches of breast implants that are being used in cosmetic surgical procedures for breast augmentation—due to a link to some of them causing an extremely rare form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, called ALCL, in patients with saline and silicone breast implants.
The article cites,
By Joan Kron
“Research by a plastic surgeon has located more than 30 suspected or confirmed cases, worldwide, of an extremely rare form of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma called ALCL in patients with saline and silicone breast implants. In more than half of the cases, abnormal cells were found in fluid or scar tissue around the implants. Primary ALCL of the breast was confirmed in several cases.
In response to this report by Garry Brody, a plastic surgeon and professor emeritus at the University of Southern California, four plastic-surgery organizations informed members that they are "convening an advisory council of experts from plastic surgery, epidemiology, pathology, oncology, and the FDA to further study anecdotal case reports of an abnormality that has been found in a small number of patients with saline and silicone-gel breast implants."
The four groups are the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and its Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSEF), and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and its Aesthetic Surgery Education & Research Foundation (ASERF). They represent roughly 8,000 plastic surgeons.”
(Source: internet, 2010; http://www.allure.com/magazine/2010/02/breast_implants_study.)
The spokesperson for Clevastin, Alma Rogers, says that the rise in first quarter sales of the already best-selling Clevastin is twofold in reality.
“First and foremost, most women do not have the financial means to seek the costly and invasive, painful treatments that are associated with having breast augmentation, which is why many of them turn to our safe and effective, affordable and all-natural alternative to breast enhancement, Clevastin, instead,” Rogers explains.
Rogers also points out that such health studies always increase consumer awareness about their wonderful product, which generally means an increase in interest, leading to an influx of quarterly sales.
“In addition to the fact that these surgeries are very costly, and the recovery time is lengthy and painful, when such health studies are released that identify potential future dangers, some women that were previously considering getting these surgeries then turn instead to all-natural alternatives, such as Clevastin offers to them,” Rogers adds.
Clevastin is a two-method, dual-action, natural breast enlargement system.
Clevastin all-natural capsules are taken by mouth; once in the morning and once in the evening.
Clevastin Accelerator Gel is applied in small amounts to the fingertips and dabbed onto clean, dry skin by lightly massaging it into the breasts; once in the morning and once in the evening.
Most women will see noticeable results from Clevastin after one or two months of daily usage, when used as directed.
To learn more please visit: http://www.Clevastin.com.
- Developed by Meadow Creek—a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a two method, dual-action system for natural breast enlargement; the Clevastin oral formula contains a blend of proven herbs that have natural estrogenic properties called phytoestrogens; the Clevastin Accelerator Gel has a scientifically advanced transdermal delivery system designed to stimulate the development of the mammary tissues and helps enlarge the breasts by lengthening and branching the ducts that connect to the nipples
- Rich in breast-enhancing compounds known as plant estrogens; these plant estrogens are very similar to the estrogens produced naturally by the female body
- Improves the firmness and feel of the supporting skin of the breasts (the skin that extends from the breasts to the chin), creating a natural breast lift
- Prevents loss of breast firmness in the future, and enhances the support and contour of the bust
- Improves the visible tone and texture of the skin, tightens and improves apparent tone, firmness, and contour
- Most women will see noticeable results from Clevastin within one to two months of daily usage
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- Has no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail pricing when ordered online at: http://www.Clevastin.com