Grand Rapids, MI (PRWEB) April 12, 2010
The International Society of Primerus Law Firms (Primerus) is pleased to welcome nine new law firms into membership (http://www.primerus.com/about.htm).
Primerus is an international alliance of small and medium sized, top-rated, independent firms. With nearly 150 member law firms located in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom, Primerus firms provide clients with responsive, high quality, partner-level service for much less than what large law firms charge. All Primerus law firms are: AV- rated using the Martindale-Hubbell peer review service; screened for excellence; audited annually for continued quality; and committed to excellence in six key areas--integrity, reasonable fees, continuing education, civility, community service and excellent work product. With over 2,000 attorneys, Primerus is as large as some of the world’s largest law firms.
Primerus welcomes the following firms into membership:
- Cacheaux Cavazos & Newton (Mexico City, Mexico; Monterrey, Mexico; Queretaro, Mexico; Ciudad Juarez, Mexico; Reynosa, Mexico; Matamoros, Mexico; San Luis Potosi, Mexico)
- The Law Offices of Thomas J. Wagner, LLC (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Mayo Crowe LLC (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Charles G. Monnett III & Associates (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C. (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Hull Barrett (Augusta, Georgia)
- Prince Yeates (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Ferry, Joseph & Pearce, P.A. (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Tate Law Group, LLC (Savannah, Georgia).
“We are proud to welcome these firms into our organization,” says John C. Buchanan (http://www.primerus.com/presidents_message.htm), president of Primerus. “These firms have not only passed our rigorous screening process, but have distinguished themselves as firms delivering legal services of the highest standards.”
For a complete listing of Primerus member firms, please use the following link: http://www.primerus.com/law_firm_alpha.php.