London, UK (PRWEB) April 6, 2010
New release of PDF3D® adds new workflows and annotation to 3D PDF generation, enabling everyone with the free Adobe® Reader 9 or higher enhanced team communication, collaboration, improved distributed decision making. Extended to geospatial grid and CSV table data, OpenSceneGraph framework applications, PDF3D v1.11.0 end-user and development tools are available immediately from http://www.pdf3d.co.uk .
Highlights of PDF3D version 1.11.0 new features include:
- New Excel CSV table generation to assist automated report creation with custom styles
- New GRID file converter for Surfer® or ArcGIS® formats for 3D terrain surface representations
- Improvements to Coin3D®, AVS/Express®, PDF3D XML server interfaces
- Major update to OpenSceneGraph interface, many new examples and features
- Customized North Compass glyph in corner of PDF 3D view port for geospatial applications
- Improved PDF standards compliance
- Various low-level library improvements, corrections
- Platforms include RHEL4-32bit, RHEL4-64bit, RHEL5-32bit, RHEL5-64bit, Windows (XP, Vista, Win7) 32bit and 64bit
PDF3D (http://www.pdf3d.co.uk) is an innovative independent 3D technical publishing technology for 3D models viewable in PDF documents. Covering a wide range of applications from geospatial, geology, aerospace, architecture, product packaging, and online sales & marketing, PDF3D makes it practical to distribute interactive 3D documents to everyone with the free Adobe Reader.
The ISO9001:2008 certified professional services team provides custom 3D PDF workflows, system integration and novel user interface development services.