Because swelling will be down in a few weeks and the incisions will be well-healed, a patient can be ready to show off her new body by summertime. But, she should not pressure herself to act now for that reason.
Tallahassee, FL (Vocus) April 6, 2010
As the winter months begin to fade and the days feel warmer and warmer, thoughts turn to fun in the sun at the Gulf of Mexico. Bathing suits are filling the department stores and women are scrutinizing how their scantily clad bodies will look.
As we come into springtime, it is very common for women to think about breast implants. The Doctors at Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Clinic suggest that women do their homework before their consultation.
“Because swelling will be down in a few weeks and the incisions will be well-healed, a patient can be ready to show off her new body by summertime. But, she should not pressure herself to act now for that reason.”
Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Clinic offers these considerations before any patient goes through with a breast augmentation, Tallahassee FL:
1. First of all, the decision to have the procedure must be thought out carefully.
2. The next consideration is the surgeon. He/She must be board certified and experienced.
3. Then, the type of implant- saline or silicone. With new technology in silicone, these implants have less problems than before and they may have the more natural feel in some patients. But, it is a personal choice for each patient with your Physicians guidance.
4. The size of the implant is generally a personal choice and your surgeon will guide you in the right direction with sizers at your consult. We suggest to bring additional outfits so you can see different profiles.
5. Projection and shape. There are different profiles to choose from. Also, how high they sit off the chest, the projection, is something to consider. Your plastic surgeon can help with these decisions based on the patient’s size choice and body frame and shape.
“We encourage all of our Tallahassee breast augmentation patients in the area to research these issues. That’s why we offer comprehensive information on our Website and provide a thorough consultation tailored to each patient.”
All of the breast augmentation and other cosmetic procedures are performed in their state-of-the-art surgery center. With three board certified surgeons to choose from, Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Clinic is dedicated to providing the best results in a safe environment. They also stress patient education and advise anyone thinking about any kind of plastic surgery to do their homework.
With the right information and an understanding of what decisions must be made, women thinking about breast augmentation Tallahassee can feel comfortable in their decision instead of rushed. Tallahassee Plastic Surgery Clinic can help clear up any questions.
“There is a process to this decision and it is important that our patients have access to all the information they need to make the right one.”