Linthicum Heights, MD (PRWEB) April 12, 2010
Since the initial release of KMx in August of 2002, the KMSI has helped to redefine the future of learning and performance management technology. With its' latest KMx Version 6 release, KMSI has significantly increased its' technology leadership position and set new performance standards for the industry.
"When we founded KMSI, we had a vision of what could be done to reinvigorate the learning and performance management technology marketplace. KMx Version 6 is the culmination of eight years of exhaustive industry surveys, implementation of client feedback and innovative software development," said Mr. Jack E. Lee, President and CEO of KMSI.
With the introduction of KMx, KMSI changed the way organizations purchase Enterprise Learning Management Systems and performance management technology by offering fully integrated eLearning content development, learning and learning content management, performance and talent management, and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution.
KMSI has championed the elimination of per-user license and annual software maintenance fees that are charged by other suppliers. KMSI provides both installed and ASP hosted solutions with no limits on the number of end-users, developers or administrators. KMx Version 6 continues this forward-thinking philosophy by providing significant new features, including:
- Updated web services integration tools and enhanced session security management.
- New iPhone and mobile device capabilities, including enhanced test/survey navigation, course navigation updates, device specific content behavior enhancements and the industries only SCORM run-time environment for mobile devices.
- Exam, survey and performance evaluation updates, including drop-down lists, expanded multiple choice options and matching type questions.
- KMxLive (virtual classroom) updates, including a new student presentation interface, enhanced features to enable the use of content, exams and surveys during a presentation, improved full screen video controls, new content “push” controls and enhanced survey/exam results sharing controls.
- KMx Administrator/Developer Interface updates that include new help pages on all forms, new help hover-over icons on all menus and expanded dynamic report help information screens.
- KMx Student/Instructor/Supervisor Interface updates, including new language resource variables, new instructor class management options, BrowserHawk student workstation testing capabilities and Web 2.0 default interface kits.
- New eLearning course setup options, including user self-claimed courses, ability to establish universal prerequisites, multiple completion reminders and instructor qualification management.
- Class options, including a new batch enrollment feature and after class notifications.
- Updated certification options including the ability to perform maintenance of all courses in a certification program from a single screen, language specific course assignments, a new summary dynamic reporting option, and cascading prerequisite certifications.
- New email templates, including enrollment by supervisor, enrollment by supervisor with class and notifications to instructors when assigned to class.
KMxASP service agreements start as low as $9,995 per year. This low price has enabled many organizations to move forward with a comprehensive learning and performance management solution without the need to conduct a lengthy competitive procurement process.
KMSI is a leading provider of innovative learning and performance management solutions for Fortune 2000 companies, associations and government agencies. KMSI technologies and services enable clients to achieve high performance by measuring and meeting the training, qualification and performance needs of management, employees, agents, partners, suppliers and customers. For more information, please visit http://www.kmsi.us.
# # #