Alpharetta, GA (PRWEB) April 13, 2010
Financial Management Solutions, Inc. (FMSI) is excited to announce its dramatically redesigned website. With the help of FMSI’s internet marketing partner - Full Media, based out of Gainesville, GA - the newly designed site was launched April 1, 2010. The redesign incorporates sharp graphics and completely new user-friendly navigational tools. "Our online visitors will now experience a more vibrant and seamless view of FMSI and our robust online resources," says W. Michael Scott, CEO of Financial Management Solutions, Inc., “We are truly excited about this enhanced virtual experience.”
Improvements to the web site include:
- Improved Navigation - Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for and know where they are within the web site.
- Improved Look and Feel - Enhanced graphics and the new page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience.
- New Features - New features on the web site include a monthly case study library, a drop-down box providing direct access to web pages, a site index, and an FAQ page.
"This new design was created specifically for today’s time constrained Financial Institution executive," says FMSI Marketing Manager Chad Davis. "Packed with in-depth case studies, news and other relevant content, the web site will help make the FMSI online experience more attractive and accessible to a nationwide audience of financial institution managers."
About Financial Management Solutions, Inc. (FMSI)
Located in Atlanta, GA and established in 1990 FMSI provides easy-to-use, yet sophisticated, systems – The Teller Management System™ (TMS) and The Lobby Tracking System™ (LTS) – that allows you to manage and staff to meet service and sales needs like never before. We offer you the ability to schedule your team throughout your branch network, and to manage them through easy to read color graphics and succinct management reports.
FMSI helps enhance performance management information exclusively with financial institutions of all sizes throughout the United States. Visit the company’s Web site at http://www.fmsi.com or call 877.887.3022. To schedule a complimentary online demonstration of The Lobby Tracking System™, click here http://ow.ly/1beRA.
Please also follow the FMSI discussion by clicking on the below social media links:
- FMSI Blog (http://ow.ly/1beVq)
- FMSI Twitter (http://ow.ly/1beWL)
- FMSI LinkedIN (http://ow.ly/1beY6)
- FMSI Facebook (http://ow.ly/1beZS)