Lehi, UT (Vocus) April 20, 2010
The peak of wedding season is just around the corner. Everyone from the bride, to the bridesmaids, to the guest who hasn’t seen her friends in years wants to shed those extra pounds before the wedding. A study conducted by Cornell University found that more than 70 percent of engaged women want to lose weight before their wedding, but most don’t reach that goal.
According to Toni Druce, co-owner of Total Trans4m (http://www.totaltrans4m.com ), “Our new weight loss pill can help just about anyone involved with an upcoming wedding get into better shape. It provides an easy and healthy way to lose weight.”
What is Total Trans4m?
- Natural diet supplement made from a natural herb, appetite suppressant and fat burner
- One of Total Trans4m’s key ingredients is Reishi, an ingredient from Japan derived from mushrooms - throughout Asia, Reishi has a reputation as the ultimate herbal substance since there appear to be health benefits in most people with no side effects
- Also contains L-Carnitine, the special amino acid that helps the body use fat as an energy source, thereby reducing or preventing fatty buildup in the heart, liver and skeletal muscles
How does it work?
- Gives you energy
- Keeps you from getting hungry
- When added to an active lifestyle it is a rapid weight loss solution
- Take one pill each day before breakfast
- People who have used Total Trans4m report weight loss of 2 to 5 pounds per week
Totaltrans4m can be purchased online at http://www.totaltrans4m.com and costs $79.99 per bottle (a 30 day supply).