If you are a Recruiter and you are unsure about how you should be using Social Media in Recruitment then the Conference offers an ideal opportunity for you to learn from others who are already embracing social media
(PRWEB) April 8, 2010
Around two hundred forward-thinking Recruiters from the UK, New Zealand, South Africa, USA and nine European countries will be gathering in London on the 22nd April 2010 for the UK’s second Social Media in Recruitment Conference.
With a broad mix of delegates, including Corporate Recruitment and HR professionals, Recruitment Agencies, Recruitment Advertising Agencies, Recruitment Software Providers and Job Site owners there should no shortage of questions for the expert speakers!
Mike Taylor from Web-Based-Recruitment.com, organiser of the 2010 Social Media in Recruitment Conference, has programmed the event to show how a wide range of Social Media tools can be used effectively as part of an online recruitment strategy.
2010 Social Media in Recruitment Conference Programme
The subject areas to be covered at the Conference (including some brand new social media case studies that will be published for the very first time at the 2010 Conference) will include:
- Strategies for using LinkedIn as part of your online recruitment plans.
- Insights from Google to help you recruit using social media.
- How to maximise the use of Facebook pages as a recruitment tool for your company.
- Key strategies for using Twitter effectively in recruitment, including the use of automated tools.
- How online communities can play a part in your social media recruiting strategies.
- The legal issues surrounding social media and employment.
- Social media strategies for Generation Y job seekers.
- Social Media Success Stories
- Social Media Discussion Panel
Social Media In Recruitment Success Stories
Taylor is particularly excited that two delegates from the first Conference will be sharing the Social Media strategies they have implemented since attending the July 2009 Conference. “I have never heard of delegates from a previous event coming back as speakers for the next event and sharing their success” commented Taylor. “They have a unique story to tell and both have seen their businesses grow as a result of using social media.”
“If you are a Recruiter and you are unsure about how you should be using Social Media in Recruitment then the Conference offers an ideal opportunity for you to learn from others who are already embracing social media as part of their online recruitment strategy” continued Taylor.
Full details of the conference and speakers, including how to save £50 by booking by the 16th April 2010, can be found at: http://www.SocialMediaInRecruitment.com (Twitter #SMIR)
# # #