we are all so connected to our phones all the time, and I wanted to be able to create a mini DVF world that you could take with you wherever you go
(PRWEB) April 8, 2010
- Diane von Furstenberg announces the launch of the DVF App the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, now available for download in the iTunes store.
"Apps are the future!" says Diane von Furstenberg, "we are all so connected to our phones all the time, and I wanted to be able to create a mini DVF world that you could take with you wherever you go"
The DVF App will enable users to enjoy a rich and interactive experience with access to exclusive content and product. Features include:
- Collections: View the latest DVF runway collection Look books and video, including images from Spring 2010 and Pre-Fall 2010.
- Video: Watch runway, backstage and other original DVF videos, including Diane's Taxi cab commercial and behind-the-scenes of the Spring Mailer with Karlie Kloss
- Store Finder: Find the nearest DVF store to your current location, as well as other stores carrying DVF around the world.
- Shop: Shop directly from you iPhone, call a store or contact a personal shopper to help you find the DVF for you.
- Exclusive product: Items created to celebrate the launch of the App, including the App Wrap, a DVF graphic signature print Wrap dress, and the "Kiss my iPhone" Signature Skin, a pink iPhone cover with lip.
- Music: Download the Proud to be Woman compilation CD available in the iTunes store. Featuring 12 female artists, including Mary J. Blige, Christina Aguilera, and Joss Stone, sales proceeds from the album will benefit Vital Voices.
- News: Links to InsideDVF's live Twitter feed where you can follow and keep up with Diane and DVF.
This is the first phase for the DVF App, which will be updated regularly with new collections, photos, videos, and mobile commerce additions in the next few months.
Users can download the DVF App in all international iTunes stores, which includes 60 countries worldwide. The App will be compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.