Naples, FL (PRWEB) April 13, 2010
INgage Networks, an award-winning provider of enterprise social software, enhances ELAvate Analytics to help organizations better understand what’s happening in their online communities and obtain actionable insights.
ELAvate Analytics leverages the company’s dimensional data warehouse – an industry-first – to measure member engagement across multiple communities, identify top influencers and understand trends associated with the content. As a result, an organization can quickly adjust its social strategies, allocate dollars where they show the most promise and determine ROI.
“A big differentiator for us is our stand-alone data warehouse, which allows you to rapidly slice and dice information across many key dimensions, including date, time, member, content type and activity without slowing down the performance of your online communities,” says Vikram Marathe, Senior Director of Shared Services at INgage Networks.
ELAvate Analytics provides three basic reporting and two in-depth analysis capabilities:
- Membership Reporting – Provides insights into the growth and size of membership over time.
- Engagement Reporting– Measures how members are participating within the community.
- Performance Reporting – Reveals top members and topics within communities that are driving the greatest level of engagement.
- Opinion Analysis – A visual map divides into quadrants which elements of a community are driving high and low participation. Quickly determine which areas of a community to promote, feature or avoid – all based on factual data rather than guess work.
- Cohort Analysis – Organize members into groups and compare their interaction within the community (based on any profile data such as demographics or across marketing campaigns). Determine how marketing campaigns might correlate to member activity.
In addition, ELAvate Analytics 1.2 contains new features to improve overall usability; the addition of Latin character sets support international accessibility and expanded reporting provides more details about active members.
The latest version supports INgage Networks’ continuing mission to provide its customers both the enterprise social software platform and the analytics to glean real business value.
About INgage Networks
Established in 1999, INgage Networks (formerly Neighborhood America) provides award-winning enterprise social software and services that enables organizations to collaborate online with their networks of employees, customers and partners to gain real-time intelligence. The company's SaaS solution ELAvate, voted the software industry’s “Best Social Networking Solution,” includes a mobile marketing application, advanced analytics and Social CRM integration to drive actionable results. Visit http://www.ingagenetworks.com.