Austin, Texas (PRWEB) April 13, 2010
Conformity Inc., provider of the first enterprise-class management platform for SaaS and cloud applications, today announced three new solutions to help organizations manage the rapid growth of SaaS and cloud adoption. In conjunction with the new solutions, Conformity also announced several major enhancements to its management platform that broaden its core cloud application management capabilities while dramatically accelerating customer ROI. With these new solutions and capabilities, Conformity makes SaaS truly ‘business ‘ready’ by providing customers immediate visibility and control over their SaaS applications and users.
The rapid adoption of SaaS and cloud technologies is introducing new management challenges. Manual, redundant user administration across SaaS silos adds complexity while introducing new challenges in areas such as separation of duties, which can increase administrative costs. To help organizations accelerate their migration to the cloud, Conformity today announced new solutions designed to help frontline managers and IT operations personnel address the tactical issues and challenges of SaaS adoption. The new Conformity SaaS management solutions are focused in three areas:
- Governance and Compliance – Conformity’s governance and compliance solution enables internal auditors to reduce the security and compliance risks associated with SaaS adoption. The new solution enables IT to enforce user access control policies for SaaS and cloud based applications, and provides centralized compliance reporting in the areas of user access, change and segregation-of-duties required for SOX, HIPAA, PCI and other regulatory mandates and industry standards.
- Operations – Conformity’s operations solution enables IT personnel to reduce the overall cost of SaaS user management by 80% or more. The solution streamlines and automates user lifecycle management, providing a centralized point of management and governance for user provisioning, change management and deactivation. The solution also integrates into existing on-premise directories, enabling organizations to protect existing infrastructure investments and leverage existing policies.
- Finance- Conformity’s finance solution enables IT finance and controllers to reduce subscription spend by 5-20% and reallocate scarce budget dollars spent on unused, underutilized and unallocated SaaS licenses. The Conformity solution provides visibility, analytics and reporting on cloud application and license utilization, and also enables extension of IT chargeback models to SaaS subscriptions.
“Conformity provides a way to manage users, coordinate administration and enforce policy that helps organizations implement cloud computing more effectively,” said Sixto Bernal, Director of Internal Audit & IT Risk at SuccessFactors. “Our ongoing partnership with Conformity reflects our commitment to helping our customers adopt SaaS rapidly and easily.”
In support of these new solutions Conformity today also announced several major enhancements to its core management platform. Architected from the ground up to provide the simplicity and ease-of-use consistent with other cloud technologies, Conformity’s solutions take a fresh new approach to application and user management. Available with the current release of the Conformity solutions, these new capabilities include:
- Collaborative Management – new delegated administration and workflow capabilities now enable business users and central policy administrators to collaboratively manage, administer and automate the SaaS user lifecycle. With Conformity, IT administrators will have the critical ability to manage and enforce user access and authorization policies, while still providing business owners the flexibility to locally manage and administer SaaS applications and users.
- Registered Services – with new registered services capabilities Conformity customers now can centrally manage and govern users across all of their SaaS and cloud applications. Registered services eliminates the management islands created by SaaS offerings with no or limited API access, enabling Conformity to provide customers with complete and comprehensive management coverage across all of their applications.
“Frontline IT, finance and internal audit personnel often face new management challenges as SaaS adoption accelerates within an organization,” said Scott Bils, co-founder and chief marketing officer at Conformity. “Our management solutions are focused on helping these employees and their organizations reduce the costs, risks and complexity of adopting SaaS applications, and accelerate their migration to the cloud.“
For more information about Conformity’s solutions and products, please visit http://www.conformity-inc.com, View an on-demand demo, read about Conformity customer success stories, learn more about Conformity’s unique approach to SaaS management, and connect with other professionals seeking to accelerate their organization’s migration to the cloud.
Conformity is the provider of the first enterprise-class management and governance solution for cloud applications. Conformity enables organizations to centrally manage on-demand applications, users and data, reducing security and compliance risks and operational costs associated with SaaS and cloud applications. Conformity was named a “Top 10 IT Management Start-Up to Watch” by Network World. For more information about Conformity, please visit http://www.conformity-inc.com or call 512-682-8200.