(PRWEB) April 15, 2010
Knill James Payroll division have launched a microsite, http://southeastpayroll.knilljames.co.uk, dedicated to an increasingly successful Payroll Services Division.
Knill James experienced team will undertake a health check which will discover if employees or directors have PAYE or benefit issues. There are increasing legislative issues which make employing a workforce complex, potentially meaning staff may have financial issues that could compromise payroll implementation. Outsourcing the company payroll can free up internal resource enabling them to do what they do best - concentrating on the core activities of the business.
Knill James South East Payroll service can assist with the following:
- Security payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay etc
- Completion of statutory HMRC forms, submission of electronic year-end returns and issuing P60’s for employee’s
- P35 employer and end of year return
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes
- IR35 personal service company advice
- Dealing with HMRC control visits and subsequent visits
The Knill James Payroll division microsite can be found here: http://southeastpayroll.knilljames.co.uk. Talk over potential requirements with Knill James experts.
Debbie Overy, Payroll Manager
Pat Rowley, Portfolio Manager