PROCON currently uses SysDevX to manage more than 750,000 devices for its' M2M and GPS tracking businesses, and we are adding tens of thousands of devices every month
San Diego, Calif. (PRWEB) April 14, 2010
PROCON today announces the release of the next generation of its SysDevX system. SysDevX was first utilized in 2005 as the device management system for their growing GPS tracking business. SysDevX is a (SaaS) Software as a Service offering that has the scalability to manage up to millions of M2M devices.
"PROCON currently uses SysDevX to manage more than 750,000 devices for its' M2M and GPS tracking businesses, and we are adding tens of thousands of devices every month," said Brian Boling CEO PROCON. "SysDevX is by far the most scalable system we have ever used and we could not run our business without it.
SysDevX new features include:
- Manage end-to-end recurring subscriber billing in multiple plan types & currencies
- Manage allocation of data and subscription service plans
- Manage service plan renewals and updates for units and accounts
- Manage SIM card /cellular costs and service
- Manage addition, deletion and transfer of units within and between accounts
- Configure new devices to create inventory for fulfillment
- Remotely attach units to accounts and provision for shipping
- Robust fulfillment management system for multiple channel setups (direct and indirect)
- Dealer Portal provides subset of customer service functionality
- Allows resellers to manage and bill their customers
- Integrated billing system enables credit card billing or dealer invoicing
- Track device returns (RMA's), exchanges, profile symptoms and faults
- Provides detailed status, sales, margin and revenue reports
- Track customer service and product release work items from entry to completion
- Provides a customer service dashboard for customer service and device performance monitoring
To learn more about SysDevX, visit http://www.sysdevx.com or call 866-927-5276 to schedule a web seminar on the capabilities of SysDevX.
San Diego-based SysDevX, a division of PROCON, is a leader in M2M device and subscription management for global distribution channels. SysDevX's global customers utilize the unique SaaS platform to run their M2M business in multiple vertical markets.
Media Contact: SysDevX Dan Hubbard at 866-927-5276 or visit http://www.sysdevx.com.
PROCON, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, is one of the world's leading providers of MRM products and services. By providing a globally managed, wireless data network PROCON reduces the costs, complexities and risks associated with deploying and supporting mobile applications and connected devices. PROCON offers solutions for government, automotive, consumer, and commercial applications and currently has over 750,000 units being used throughout the U.S., Canada, Thailand, Australia and Mexico. PROCON has over 25 industry-leading brands and offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, the United Kingdom and a software development laboratory in Thailand.
Media Contact: PROCON David Meyer at 865-694-2704 or visit http://www.proconmrm.com.