With such a high demand for qualified nurses, there is going to be a high-demand for reliable and trusted nursing information.
Foster City, CA (PRWEB) April 14, 2010
Medi-Smart.com – a site providing nursing education resources – has revamped its design and upgraded its features to better connect the nursing community to key educational and career resources. Medi-Smart.com's improved look and feel offers five easy-to-navigate core sections and many new features including downloadable guides, videos, infographics, salary information, career comparisons, an expert blog and more.
"Nursing is currently the fastest-growing healthcare profession," said Gad Alon, the general manager of Medi-Smart.com. "With such a high demand for qualified nurses, there is going to be a high-demand for reliable and trusted nursing information. The goal of Medi-Smart.com is to be this source of information for the nursing community. Following this re-design, Medi-Smart is now a place where nurses can gather the latest news while connecting to a larger online community of like-minded healthcare professionals."
In response to the high demand for nurses, the site now caters to a wider range of healthcare professionals, from those just beginning to explore the idea of nursing to those looking to reach out to an online community of professionals. Specific features of the new site include:
- 48-page downloadable: The Insider’s Guide to Your First Year of Nursing
- Infographic: The Path to a Nursing Career; this clearly illustrates the steps one needs to take to become a nurse, along with the education requirements for each level
- “Ask a Nurse” blog: a 3-person team of nursing experts, composed of 2 Registered Nurses and 1 Nurse Practitoner, responds to user-submitted questions on a daily basis
- Nursing Videos: 1 on 1 interviews with a registered nurse who discusses various aspects of the profession based on her personal experience
- Nursing Articles: features news, interviews and how-to’s covering 11 individual areas of nursing. Topics range from recent advances in nursing to how to handle the emotional stress that often comes with the job
As the fastest-growing health profession in the US, nursing offers a rewarding and lucrative career with a flexible work schedule. Whether someone is considering a nursing career for the first time or he or she is an RN seeking continuing-education-units, Medi-Smart provides the nursing education resources you need to excel within this in-demand healthcare field.
For more information on Medi-Smart.com, contact:
# # #