Reston, VA (PRWEB) April 16, 2010
The improved site contains extensive content, simpler navigation, and more functionality to more thoroughly explain ThunderCat Technology’s background, philanthropy, past performance, and expertise.
The simple and clean site design is a part of the company’s mission to improve our communication to the Federal IT marketplace and highlight our technology partners’ latest solutions including Green IT.
The improved website contains the following new features:
- A detailed description of our three areas of focus: Storage, Networking, and Applications
- Three NEW Case Studies and a list of Recent Successes
- Data Sheets that offer detailed explanations of solutions and other key downloads
- A resource library with White Papers
- List of Contract Vehicles including, GSA, SEWP, and overview of SDVOSB laws and set asides
- Links as a quick way to follow us on twitter and become a facebook fan
- Online newsroom that will give customers and the media up-to-date information about company events and news announcements
The website redesign is the first of other upcoming tactics that ThunderCat Technology will incorporate into their integrated marketing communications campaign. “We are proud to unveil our new website redesign. The significantly expanded content and functionality makes it easier for potential partners and clients to understand our focus and full capabilities. This website is more professional and thorough in communicating to the marketplace the expertise and experience of ThunderCat Technology as a leading SDVOSB in the Federal IT market,” said Tom Deierlein, the CEO of ThunderCat Technology.
The website was redesigned by Cosine Marketing, (http://www.cosinemarketing.com/). Cosine Marketing is an integrated marketing solutions company based in the Washington, DC area specializing in all aspects of the marketing mix. ThunderCat chose Cosine Marketing because of their in-depth understanding of both the technology and Business-to-Government (B2G) space, and their expertise in website design and development.
About ThunderCat Technology: ThunderCat Technology is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business that delivers technology services and solutions to the federal government and fortune 500 companies. Specifically, ThunderCat is a systems integrator that brings an innovative approach to solving customer problems in and around the datacenter by providing strategies for Data Storage, Networking, and Applications. ThunderCat represents, distributes, integrates, and provides technologies from best of breed manufacturers. Our clients include DHS, USACE, HHS, DLA, DFAS, NIH, Navy, Army, VA, and TSA.
# # #