Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) April 18, 2010
Allegheny Medical Integrated Health Services (http://www.alleghenymedical.com/)], one of Pittsburgh's premiere health care facilities, is an organization of physicians and health care professionals whose mission is to build better health for every aspect of an individual's life. They are proud to announce that their WorkCare team is a preferred panel provider for hundreds of companies, municipalities, and school districts throughout the tri-state area.
The WorkCare medical team consists of specially trained physicians, nurses, physical therapists, and rehabilitation specialists who provide injured employees the highest quality, most cost effective occupational health care. Allegheny Medical's expert physicians provide immediate medical care to these employees, allowing them to return to work as soon as they are safely able.
The WorkCare team knows that for employers, protecting the health of their employees, preventing injury and illness and ensuring safety is of utmost importance. However, they also understand that illness and injuries do occur. When they do, Allegheny Medical WorkCare provides the best treatment possible.
The WorkCare team offers a variety of different occupational heath services. These services include:
- Post-offer physicals which help determine an applicant's ability to perform the essential functions of a job
- The DOT program, which provide the basics such as DOT physicals and NIDA drug and alcohol screenings
- Post-offer screenings which can assist you in determining if an applicant is using drugs illegally
- Comprehensive injury care, which provides employers with extended hours medical coverage for the treatment of work related injuries
- Wellness programs which can help your employees maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Rehabilitation therapy services to facilitate a successful return to work
- Injury care management programs for work-related injury and illness, which provide employees the highest quality of medical services ensuring prompt appropriate care
Finally, WorkCare provides minor emergency care services for work and non-work related injuries. Allegheny Medical accepts walk-in appointments and has a no-wait policy ensuring prompt medical care, which improves outcomes and reduces costs. Contact Allegheny Medical today at 412-494-4550, and see why WorkCare is a preferred provider for hundreds of companies throughout Pittsburgh and the Western Pennsylvania area.
About Allegheny Medical
Now in its 26th year, Allegheny Medical is an organization of physicians and health care professionals dedicated to serving the health needs of companies, individuals, families, and communities in Western Pennsylvania. Allegheny Medical's mission is to provide better care to build better health for every aspect of an individual's life.
In 1984, Dr. Neal Fanelli founded the center with the intention of providing patients the highest quality and most cost effective health care that would bring about life changing results. To date, Allegheny Medical has done this for over 10,000 patients and continues their commitment to provide expert and compassionate care. Hundreds of local and national companies, municipalities, and school districts depend on Allegheny Medical for their health care needs.
# # #