Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 20, 2010
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for March 2010.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for March were:
- Enough Already, by Bob Tyler
- Firecracker The Miniature Donkey, by Heidi Jo Trusler
- God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
- Julius, Please Get Back In The Car, by Benny Wade
- Memoirs of a Gentleman, by Martez Burks
- Memoirs of a Navy Brat, by Beverly A. Moglich
- Political Campaign Desk Reference, by Michael McNamara
- Savannah's Black First Ladies, Vol. I, by Pamela Howard-Oglesby and Brenda L. Roberts
- Tea Party Revival, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #