To run an effective waste disposal fleet, you need to know what’s going on for every route, vehicle and container in real-time.
Montreal, Canada (PRWEB) April 20, 2010
FleetMind Solutions, Inc., the technology leader for fleet management solutions, today announced key enhancements to its FleetMap fleet tracking solution for Waste and Recycling firms. FleetMap’s recent upgrades significantly increase the level of information granularity and capabilities for detailed route and activity monitoring.
“To run an effective waste disposal fleet, you need to know what’s going on for every route, vehicle and container in real-time,” said Martin Demers, CEO of FleetMind. “Our newest version of FleetMap provides the level of detail and back office capabilities required to give you complete visibility into your entire fleet – every stop of the way. FleetMapping is all about dramatically improving operational efficiencies, productivity, safety and customer service.”
FleetMind’s newest FleetMap capabilities let you:
1. Track route information both on a map and in text format to monitor containers that have been serviced, missed or not yet serviced. Clicking on any container will provide you with details such as the customer name and service time.
2. View multiple items of information on the map simultaneously for up to four routes. This information includes the current vehicle location, alarm locations, vehicle activities, containers and the breadcrumb trail.
3. Automatically view detailed container information on selected map areas including weight, size, service time and sequence.
4. Identify unjustified stops.
5. Show a chronological text view of all vehicle-related activities such as logon, security inspection, unjustified stops and idling and speeding alarms.
6. Display any pictures associated with a stop by selecting that stop location.
7. View a replay of events to show a vehicle’s activity in a specified area.
8. Provide dispatch personnel with the current position of vehicles for quick and accurate dispatch decision-making. This information can be displayed on a large screen monitor for quick access to the information without having to switch applications.
FleetMind will be unveiling its newest suite of industry-leading Waste and Recycling-specific solutions in Booth #2414 at the Waste Expo, May 4-6, in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, contact: dpadilla (at) fleetmind (dot) com
FleetMind Solutions, Inc. is the technology leader for fleet management solutions. FleetMind was founded in 1996 by bringing together leading-edge computer systems expertise for harsh, real-world environments with breakthrough research and development in telematics for heavy trucks. FleetMind designs, manufactures, and markets wireless enabled on-board computers, driver terminals and business automation software that extend the reach of our customer’s enterprise back-office systems all the way to the truck and driver. Our solutions have allowed some of the largest transportation and Waste Management fleets in North America to link their drivers and vehicles to business operations in real-time, delivering proven business results and a true competitive edge. FleetMind puts YOU in your driver’s seat. For more information, visit us at http://www.FleetMind.com.