"By allowing us to uncover intelligence about our members and credential holders—including their experiences, satisfaction and salary data—PeriscopeIQ’s solutions have been integral to PMI’s growth and strategic initiatives.”
Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) April 20, 2010
PeriscopeIQ, an enterprise feedback management (EFM) provider that applies science and strategy to uncover customer, employee and compensation intelligence, today launched a next-generation suite of EFM and compensation solutions. In today’s tenuous economic environment, it is critical for companies to regularly assess customer experience and employee engagement and use the gathered intelligence to develop strategic initiatives that improve organizational performance.
PeriscopeIQ’s unique methodology, consultative client relationships and attention to scientific validity go beyond traditional EFM plug and play solutions to deliver clients reliable and actionable business intelligence.
“Our clients’ focus is collecting business intelligence – from customers, employees and the market at large – to make more informed, strategic business decisions,” said Pawan Singh, Ph.D., PeriscopeIQ’s co-founder and CEO. “We don’t believe in delivering data alone. For more than a decade, we have worked closely with clients to develop market-driving solutions that can evaluate which data reveals the desired intelligence, how best to collect it, from whom, whether it is reliable and repeatable, and ultimately how to synthesize it into new initiatives.”
In a recent Gartner report published on January 20, 2010, “Key Differentiating Criteria for Enterprise Feedback Management Vendors Through 2013,” Research Director Jim Davies says, “overall, the [EFM] market is expected to experience strong growth during the next two years.”
PeriscopeIQ, whose solutions are used by a variety of retail, manufacturing, employer and industry associations, and other Fortune 500 and global organizations, is poised to benefit from this growth due to its flexible delivery model, analytical strength and usability.
“With more than 500,000 members and credential holders globally, Project Management Institute has experienced unparalleled growth among member organizations. By allowing us to uncover intelligence about our members and credential holders—including their experiences, satisfaction and salary data—PeriscopeIQ’s solutions have been integral to PMI’s growth and strategic initiatives,” said Jason Dolfi, Manager - Market Development for the Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s leading professional membership organization for project managers.
PeriscopeIQ’s new product suite includes a comprehensive line of Customer Intelligence, Employee Insights and Compensation Intelligence solutions.
PeriscopeIQ’s customer feedback solution allows companies to assess customer experience and satisfaction and apply the intelligence to make forward-looking, data-driven decisions that improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. The solution includes:
- PeriscopeCEVA – Distills customer feedback into meaningful metrics, with specific, actionable issues delivering business intelligence to all levels of an organization
PeriscopeIQ’s employee feedback solutions enable enterprises to maximize their human capital through science-driven and strategic applications that yield actionable insights. Products include:
- PeriscopeOCS – Identifies ethos of an organization by measuring all aspects of culture—employee engagement, organizational strengths, weaknesses and company values and beliefs—to help enhance organizational performance
- Periscope360 – Evaluates and provides assessments and ratings of employee performance through individual feedback, automates relationship and data integrity, creates competency maps and offers query capabilities
- PeriscopeTNES – Measures skills profiles and training needs through employee and supervisor feedback; designed to generate skill set profiles of the organization and provide more efficient use of training dollars
PeriscopeIQ’s compensation management solutions provide organizations the salary, incentive and market/industry pricing data and insights required to develop effective and appropriate compensation strategies. Products include:
- PeriscopeCOMP – Aligns compensation strategies with employee expectations and provides critical insight into how compensation strategies impact morale, productivity and employee retention
- PeriscopeCODA – Enables organizations to instantly offer survey participants access to the entire compensation survey dataset online in a dynamic way
- PeriscopeSMS – Provides “what-if” scenarios for salary and budgetary planning and tools for job documentation, benchmarking, market pricing, salary planning, measurement, valuation, salary structures and survey submission
The PeriscopeIQ technology platform, a fully hosted SaaS solution with flexible delivery models, is uniquely intuitive and user-friendly and provides unparalleled insights from user data.
PeriscopeIQ is an enterprise feedback management (EFM) provider that applies science and strategy to uncover customer, employee and compensation insights via a flexible delivery model. Partnering with leading enterprises and associations, PeriscopeIQ combines predictive analytics and time-tested business insights to deliver proprietary survey solutions with unparalleled analytical and reporting capabilities. The PeriscopeIQ platform and methodology have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies and global organizations, including: Seagate Technology, Unilever, Kohl's, Haliburton, Boston Scientific, The World Bank and Project Management Institute. Founded in 1999, PeriscopeIQ is a privately held company headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa. For more information, visit http://www.periscopeiq.com.
# # #