The pullback in Goldman Sachs could be an opportunity to take a bullish position
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) April 20, 2010
- The Options University Trade Alert (OUTA) team has detected a potentially profitable trade on Goldman Sachs (GS) ahead of earnings on April 20th. You can read the full story at: http://www.optionsuniversity.com/Trade-Alert/
- Matthew Buckley, the Chief Strategy Officer and a Partner at Options University, believes the recent pullback in the stock is an overreaction to the civil case the SEC filed this past Friday. "After digging into the details it appears the SEC came up with a charge that may be hard to prove and we may see a rebound in the stock in the short term." Buckley added, "Goldman came back swinging and it will be a knife fight in a phone booth."
- The OUTA service provides traders with a glimpse into the 'behind the scenes' activity in the options market, where a team of professional option traders provides retail traders an unprecedented look at the unusual activity in today's volatile options market. Recent trades the team closed include Potash Corp (POT) a 100% return, Freeport McMoRan (FCX) a 138% winner, and the SPDR Gold Shares ETF (GLD) a 146% winner. A recent trade on Research in Motion (RIMM) returned over 100%, or $5,000 to the model portfolio.
- The Options University is a leading global resource for options trading education and training, teaching investors option strategies for safer investing and bigger profits. The Options University, based in Boca Raton, Florida, has been named as one of Inc. Magazine's Top 500 privately held companies in the United States. Founded in 2004, the educational company teaches investors how to enhance portfolio profits and limit risk in today's markets using options.
- For more information, visit: http://www.optionsuniversity.com
# # #