Wexford, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) April 21, 2010
TowerMetriX™, Inc. today announced its release of landmark talent management software designed to instantly aid organizations with their management, communication and decision-making processes of their most valuable asset, their people. TowerMetriX offers unparalleled sophistication in measuring the performance, strategic goals and progress at all levels of an organization from down the hall, across the country and around the world.
The TowerMetriX system includes:
- Goals - Assign and cascade strategic corporate goals with measurable action steps throughout the organization
- Licenses and Certifications - Track and attach all licenses and certifications with auto-alert emails regarding upcoming expiration dates
- Education - Track and schedule mandatory and recommended training and e-learning sessions
- Competencies - Monitor and validate skills and competencies
- Reviews - Checkpoint, milestone, self, peer and 360-review for performance evaluations
- Dashboard Reporting - view status, trends and summaries in easy-to-read charts with click-through ability to view more detailed information
According to Joe Ott, President of TowerMetriX, "More than creating software, it is our intent to transform the talent management industry by offering the latest in best practices, industry standards and technological advancements. TowerMetriX enables companies and organizations to achieve greater results by exceeding strategic goals and objectively measuring the performance of individuals and the outcomes of the corporation."
TowerMetriX integrates the latest in technology designed to offer convenience while saving organizations time and money, including:
- Access to system via Internet and from hand-held devices, anywhere, anytime
- Calendar export automatically loads important due dates into leading calendar systems for convenient time management
- Automatic email alerts of up-coming dates
- Integrated document imaging enables digital attachments of licenses, certificates, letters of praise, photos and more
For more information on TowerMetriX, visit http://www.towermetrix.com.
# # #