(PRWeb UK) April 22, 2010
Computer Quote’s car giveaway, in association with Wave 105 FM and Richmond Hyundai on the South Coast, has had a great response since the competition launched on 29 March 2010, partly due to the current buzz surrounding greener cars. More than ever before, people are looking for a more inexpensive way to drive; “green cars” often benefit from cheaper insurance and reduced rates in Road Tax.
One such example is the Hyundai i10, which boasts emissions of just 119g/km. Its green credentials mean that the i10 qualifies for a reduced Road Fund Licence (Road Tax) of a tiny £35 a year. Moreover, annual insurance cover could work out cheaper as this nippy 5 door city compact fits into a low insurance group.
However, why pay for a car and the costs that ensue, when you can win one for free? You have to be in it to win it, and this is the last chance to win a Hyundai i10 ES in association with Richmond Hyundai and Wave 105.2 FM. It comes fully taxed for a year and ready to drive away. We’ll even include 7 days insurance (subject to status).
To enter the free prize draw, visit us online at http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com/win before Midnight on Sunday 25 April 2010. No purchase is necessary and visitors will be entered into the Wave Web Club to receive exclusive offers by email. The winner will be announced live on Steve Power’s Breakfast Show on Wave 105, week commencing 10 May.
The Hyundai i10 ES comes with everything needed for a comfortable, safe and fun ride: air conditioning, electric front windows, driver and passenger air bags, keyless entry, remote central locking and immobiliser plus a CD player and 6 speaker sound system.
The efficient 1.1i engine delivers exceptional fuel consumption figures of 46.3 mpg (urban) 64.2 mpg (extra urban) and 56.5 mpg (combined). All this is backed up with an incredible 5 year warranty and 10 year anti perforation warranty, making the i10 ES a truly low cost car to own.
As well as offering low cost motoring, Computer Quote is driving down the cost of summer holidays as well by taking a massive 20% off all Travel Insurance policies bought online in April. There has been a lot news surrounding the disruption that the eruption of the Icelandic volcano has caused – when deciding whether to go abroad this year, don’t risk putting off buying insurance, especially at these rates:
- 7 day Single Trip European cover from only £12.02
- Annual Multi Trip European cover from only £38.18
Our high quality Travel Insurance includes cover for cancellation, curtailment or delays, money and personal belongings and 24hour telephone assistance, you’ll get an SMS text confirmation of policy and is can all be set up in seconds online at http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com/travel
Computerquoteinsurance.com homepage http://www.computerquoteinsurance.com
Notes to editors:
1. Stride Limited trades as Computer Quote, now selling motor; home; van; pet & travel insurance by phone and online
2. Stride Limited is an independent insurance broker established on the South Coast since 1973. In addition to operating personal lines insurance broker Computer Quote, Stride offers insurance cover for a wide range of commercial property such as blocks of flats; high value housing and let properties.
3. Stride has a total Gross Written Premium (GWP) of £12 Million and employs over 55 staff.
4. For more information regarding the Richmond Hyundai Scrappage scheme, please visit http://www.richmondhyundai.co.uk/scrappagelist.html
5. For more information contact:
Marketing Director, Stride Limited
Tel: 023 9224 8730
Mob: 079 7035 4202
Fax: 023 9224 8769
Managing Director, Stride Limited
Tel: 023 9224 8761
Mob: 077 3606 9151
Fax: 023 9224 8769
# # #