Toronto (PRWEB) April 22, 2010
Intelex Technologies Inc. is proud to announce a new partnership with Mumbai-based L&T Infotech, a global IT services and solution provider. Through the partnership, Intelex, a global leader in Environment, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software solutions, will merge its EHSQ software expertise with L&T Infotech’s proven experience delivering innovative IT solutions to clients across India.
L&T Infotech will focus on customization to add client-specific additional functionality, delivery, implementation and support of Intelex EHSQ solutions in sectors where it has a strong presence and client base, such as oil and gas, utilities, manufacturing and mining. Specifically, this partnership will provide a one-stop, leading-edge solution for businesses to implement and drive their initiatives to ensure compliance with the following:
- ISO 14001 (environment), OSHA 18001 (health and safety), ISO 9001 (quality) and SA 8000 (Social Accountability): L&T Infotech and Intelex will help organizations navigate through the process of complying with the world’s premier set of management standards.
- Compliance with changing Indian legislation related to safety, environment and waste management: The partnership will provide a solution to store, assess and report on regulatory information.
- Effectively manage corporate sustainability reporting.
“This partnership is strategic to L&T Infotech for delivering business-facing solutions to our clients in the mining, utility and oil and gas industries,” says Mr. Sudip Banerjee, Chief Executive Officer, L&T Infotech. “These value-added solutions enable our clients to meet their Corporate Sustainability requirements—specifically environment, health and safety requirements.”
“We are excited to combine our strengths with L&T Infotech’s proven record of information technology innovation,” says Mr. Mark Jaine, President and CEO of Intelex. “We want to bring our proven EHSQ software solutions to businesses around the world and L&T Infotech has the regional expertise to roll out our products within India’s booming markets.”
Some key benefits of the Intelex/L&T Infotech EHSQ solution include:
- Prevention/reduction of EHS incidents and the subsequent protection of Corporate brand, reduction of downtime and mitigation of hazards.
- More efficient use of resources as the system automates many EHSQ processes.
- Proven solution that is used by clients around the world and being implemented and supported by a highly respected Indian company.
- Ability to manage all statutory compliances and associated documentation.
- Integration with ERP systems for Corporate Sustainability reporting and Dashboards.
About Intelex—Intelex Technologies Inc. has been a global leader in Environment, Health and Safety and Quality (EHSQ) software solutions since 1992. Our scalable, web-based platform and suite of EHSQ modules provides clients with unprecedented flexibility and enables users to build a product package that meets their unique needs. Our staff has a proven reputation for friendly, knowledgeable service and is committed to helping customers get the most out of our groundbreaking, user-friendly software solutions, every step of the way. Go to http://www.intelex.com/clients for more information about us and our clients.
About L&T Infotech—Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd. (L&T Infotech), one of the fastest growing IT Services companies, is ranked fifth globally among the Best IT Services Providers by Global Media Services in 2009 and 11th by NASSCOM among the top software and services exporters from India. It offers comprehensive, end-to-end software solutions and services in the following industries: Banking and Financial Services; Insurance; Energy and Petrochemicals; Manufacturing; and Product Engineering Services (Telecom).