Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) April 21, 2010
The goal of search engines such as Google is to serve up relevant results for any given query, regardless of merit. As a search engine marketing firm, we get exposed to a lot of real doozies that makes us think, “how is this relevant?” “who are these people that searched on this?” or just “WTF?!”
Below the staff of Nina Hale Search Marketing has gathered some of the funniest or weirdest search queries that we stumbled across while working on client accounts.
These are real searches that people conducted on Google from Jan – March, 2010.
1. gloves that people can shoot out web
2. wool gangster shirts
3. what were the boots worn by tom selleck in quigley down under
4. do tuna cook while they swim
5. who invented friction
6. kitten smells like rotten eggs
7. is turkey poop brown
8. what is tuna made of
9. what does Farrah Faucet look like
10. did duck hunting change the world
For a list of runners up, visit Nina Hale, Inc.
Nina Hale Inc is a search engine marketing agency based in Minneapolis, MN. Come back every few months for more weird or funny searches we’ve seen.
# # #