Austin, Texas (PRWEB) April 23, 2010
CoreTrac, Inc., provider of ResourceOne, the easy-to-use and affordable Client Relationship Management (CRM)/ Sales Force Automation (SFA) software solution for community financial institutions, announced today the addition of Ministry Partners Investment Company in Brea, California ($217M assets; Fiserv Vision core) to their expanding customer base.
Ministry Partners Investment Company (MPIC) is an investment firm for Christian churches and ministries. Founded by Evangelical Christian Credit Union in 1991, it was established to provide additional funding for church and ministry lending. Ministry Partners Investment Company has expanded their operations to include direct lending to ministries and capital markets funding programs for Evangelical Christian Credit Union as well as other credit unions.
“We are very excited to add a quality organization like MPIC to our ever growing list of clients. CoreTrac’s ResourceOne will provide a user-friendly and cost-effective way for MPIC to track and report on referral activities, as well as enhance member service at all levels of the investment company,” said Alan Buhler, Executive Vice President at CoreTrac.
CoreTrac, Inc. is a privately held corporation with its headquarters in Austin, Texas. The company is dedicated exclusively to providing its simple and affordable CRM/SFA solution, ResourceOne, to community financial institutions. ResourceOne delivers the power to manage opportunities through:
- Lead and Referral Contact/Account Management
- Integration to the financial institution’s core and other data sources
- Loan and deposit pipeline management
- Profile clients for next-best cross-sell product recommendation
- Manage client service cases
- Detailed Management Reports
- Set and track goals to achieve strategic sales culture outcomes
- Incentive and Compensation tracking
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Synchronize with Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, and PDA’s