Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) April 26, 2010
A team of experts from APEX Analytix® will share best practices in fraud detection and profit protection during Fusion 2010, an annual forum for the International Accounts Payable Professionals (IAPP). The event is scheduled for May 9-13 at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center in Grapevine, Texas.
APEX Analytix® is an innovator and pioneer in the recovery audit and overpayment prevention industries – known for game-changing technology, people and processes that produce breakthrough results. The company will lead six education sessions during Fusion 2010, which is expected to draw more than 1,000 attendees:
- Financial Sound Check for Best Practices. Jim Arnold, president and chief operating officer of APEX Analytix®, and Joe Collins, senior director of client value, will lead an interactive session on trends in accounts payable best practices. Participants will have the opportunity to benchmark their own firm’s performance against leaders in the industry.
- Monsters of Rock: How to Operate Like the ‘Biggest and Baddest’ AP Shops. Arnold and Collins will team a second time to share insights and strategies they’ve developed while supporting some of the largest and most successful accounts payable operations in the world.
- Collaborative Solutions to Collective Problems. Collins will lead what IAPP has dubbed the largest interactive brainstorming session in accounts payable history. AP professionals will collaborate to address some of the toughest challenges facing the industry today.
- Where Else Can We Find Money? Looking at New Audit Areas. Chris Siemasko, VP of product management and strategy, and Jeremy Dotson, director of freight auditing, will explore how an accounts payable team can save profits and build its strategic value by expanding into new audits areas – from advertising media to freight rate compliance.
- Unmasking the Face of Fraud: Real-Life Stories and How to Detect Fraud in Your Company. Joe Collins will team with Sara Monaghen of Koch Business Solutions to explore the value of continuous monitoring for fraud detection. Participants will learn fraud detection tactics and determine how to create an effective monitoring program for their own firm.
- What is Your Fraud Risk IQ? Collins will team with Chris Siemasko for an interactive benchmarking session on fraud. Each participant will leave the session with strategies for identifying potential fraud risks and will know what controls should be in place to detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
In addition to leading education sessions, APEX Analytix® will host a VIP “green room” at Booth 1201 on the tradeshow floor – providing accounts payable executives with a relaxing spot for networking.
For more information on IAPP, visit http://www.iappnet.org/flash/fusion.
ABOUT APEX ANALYTIX®
APEX Analytix® is a solutions company that maximizes a client’s profitability by delivering innovative service and technology solutions that safeguard disbursements globally. The company has transformed the audit recovery industry with FirstStrike®, a highly functional family of standards-based software that detects and prevents both errors and fraud and improves performance across the procure-to-pay process. For more information, call 800.284.4522 or visit http://www.apexanalytix.com.
# # #