The Midmarket CIO Forum allowed me to gain excellent feedback from like-minded IT executives. I was able to validate ideas, issues and concepts, and learned a lot from the proposed solution providers.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) April 27, 2010
Due to the overwhelming success of the inaugural Midmarket CIO Forum, IT Business Edge announced that the Fall Midmarket CIO Forum has been scheduled for November 14-16, 2010 in Orlando, Florida. This innovative event series re-imagines the technology conference model, connecting pre-qualified IT executives with vendors and their peers to source technology solutions, build professional relationships and refine best practices.
With the Midmarket CIO Forum, IT Business Edge has applied its online model of matching technology decision makers with vendors within a live setting. All attendees are pre-qualified based on their purchase decision-making power and organizational profile. Participants are flown to Orlando, where they meet in groups of 10 to 12 with vendor sponsors. Vendors and IT executives also have opportunities to schedule one-on-one meetings with each other, and IT executives participate in peer-to-peer roundtables and attend keynote speeches throughout the three-day event.
- Gain insights from leading experts on the latest developments and emerging trends in midmarket IT strategies and services
- Cultivate professional relationships with leading solutions providers
- Provide a way to evaluate all sourcing options at one event
- Establish benchmarks and validate performance and planning with peers from similar organizations both within and outside regional areas and industries
- Discover new approaches for making the most of scarce financial resources to meet strategic IT objectives
- Find out how the latest best practices can help avoid high deployment risk, essential in a midmarket environment where there's little margin for error
Attendee feedback from the first Midmarket CIO Forum, which met in Orlando in March, shows that IT executives view the event as a productive and efficient venue for meeting with both vendors and peers. Sponsors have found that the event's format draws a high qualified group of attendees for them to meet with.
"I found the Midmarket CIO Forum conference to be extremely valuable, holding my attention from beginning to end. I've been to plenty of conferences over the years, including Gartner, Meta Group and many others, and the Midmarket CIO Forum was the most valuable event I've ever attended."
- Joe Gott, Director of Information Services, Eastern Municipal Water District
"The Midmarket CIO Forum allowed me to gain excellent feedback from like-minded IT executives. I was able to validate ideas, issues and concepts, and learned a lot from the proposed solution providers."
- Gary Flowers, CIO, Bisk Education
"The Midmarket CIO Forum provided an excellent opportunity to interact with peers and hear what issues they are facing. The ability to gain additional insight from peers on issues that are on my radar was extremely valuable."
- Jamie Headley, IT Director, Allegheny Financial Group
"The Midmarket CIO Forum is great for sharing experiences, best practices and pitfalls with other peers in our industry. The exposure to new technology, as well as new vendors, is very helpful."
- Russ Tomlinson, IS Manager, Chaparral Energy
Vendor Quote from Alan Sabin, Field Account Executive, Cast Iron Systems:
"The most valuable aspect of the Midmarket CIO Forum is the quality of the individuals attending the conference. People here are REALLY looking for solutions and technologies for their respective enterprises."
Attending the Midmarket CIO Forum and Sponsorship Opportunities:
For more information on the IT Business Edge Midmarket CIO Forum, or to register for consideration as an attendee at the November event, visit midmarketcioforum.com. Senior technology executives interested in applying for an invitation can also contact Hilary Badoian at 502-415-7597, extension 101. Technology vendors interested in sponsorship opportunities should contact Rose Booth at 502-515-6468.