"These eight program innovations translate to an exceptional value," says TS2 Show Director Chris Harar.
Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) April 26, 2010
TS2 2010, Total Solutions Marketing for the Exhibit and Event Professional, has announced several exhibitor value-adds, all designed to further its objective of continually being the go-to destination for providers of products and services that support trade show planning and exhibit and event marketing. Eight of these, especially, make this trade show marketing–focused event a prime venue for exhibitors seeking an uncommonly high return on their marketing investment. Chief among these is TS2 2010's location itself, bringing attendees, sponsors and exhibitors alike to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), a state-of-the-art facility in one of the Northeast's major hubs for the event planning and marketing industry.
"The BCEC is pleased to be a key destination this year for companies and customers of products and services for the exhibiting and event planning industry," said James E. Rooney, executive director of the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority. "A state-of-the-art facility for conferences of all kinds, the BCEC is the perfect setting for an event focused on the cutting-edge of the trade show industry itself."
Several changes this year to TS2 2010, themed "Aha! Discover the Moment You’ve Been Waiting For," are designed to further optimize the experience for providers of products and services that support exhibit and event professionals:
1. New Location—BCEC: A state-of-the-art facility, the BCEC this year hosts TS2 2010's expansion into the Northeast, a prime location for attendees, sponsors and exhibitors alike in this industry.
2. Shortened Length of the Event: The conference at TS2 2010 is three days, shortened from last year's four. The change provides an economy of time, which means efficient, cost-effective education.
3. Email Marketing: In advance of the event, every exhibitor has the opportunity to rent the TS² 2010 email list for one-time use through a third party.
4. New Passport Program: This new program enables exhibitors to advertise a show special to all attendees plus the more than 25,000 attendee prospects who are part of TS2 2010's Preferred Partner Program™—exhibitors start collecting leads before the show even begins.
5. Snail Mail: Every exhibitor will receive the TS2 2010 mailing list in order to reach all registered attendees with a one-time snail mail distribution prior to the show.
6. Non-exhibiting Supplier Registration: A new category this year prevents "suitcasing," on the exhibit floor and encourages would-be exhibitors to indeed register to exhibit. This protects paying exhibitors; those who elect to refrain from paying to exhibit may not fashion a presence for themselves on the exhibit floor that in any way resembles an official exhibitor's.
7. New Grant to Invite a Top Client or Prospect as Guest: Every exhibitor is able to invite to TS2 2010 one client or prospect as a guest.
8. New Show Director: Chris Harar, show director this year for TS2 2010, has experience not only at National Trade Productions, producer of TS2 2010, but also at The Vision Council and as a participant of the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) Future Leaders Institute.
"These eight program innovations translate to an exceptional value and, together, are reason enough to justify a provider's decision to purchase booth space at TS2 2010," said Harar.
TS2 is sponsored by the Trade Shows Exhibitors Association (TSEA), http://www.tsea.org. The conference program will provide credits toward the TSEA-sponsored CME program and has been submitted for continuing education units honored by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
For more information on exhibiting, interested parties may email exhibit(at)ts2show(dot)com or call 800-687-7469, ext. 230.
TS2 2010, Total Solutions Marketing for the Exhibit and Event Professional, is a one-stop resource for exhibit and event marketing best practices presented by industry gurus, leading-edge marketing initiatives and support for every step of the way from justifying budgets to proving ROI to developing the marketer’s career. TS2 is owned and produced by National Trade Productions (NTP), a leader in the production, management, and marketing of trade expositions, conferences and special events. TS2 is sponsored by the Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA). For more information about attending, call 703-683-8500 or visit the TS2 Web site, http://www.ts2show.com. Those interested in exhibiting may email exhibit(at)ts2show(dot)com or call 800-687-7469, ext. 230 (direct: 703-706-8230).
This SEO news release was developed in collaboration with STETrevisions.com
# # #