“We are very excited about the opportunity to work with NPELRA and their members. When two leading public sector organizations come together to deliver a valuable solution, it creates a great opportunity for our customers.”
Austin, TX (PRWEB) April 26, 2010
PeopleAdmin, a leading provider of on-demand talent management solutions for the public sector, today announced their selection as a Preferred Provider for NPELRA, the National Public Employer Labor Relations Association.
“I am very pleased to continue to advance our partnership with NPELRA, said Brandon Phipps, Vice President of Sales and Business Development at PeopleAdmin. “We are very excited about the opportunity to work with NPELRA and their members. When two leading public sector organizations come together to deliver a valuable solution, it creates a great opportunity for our customers.”
Under the agreement NPELRA members will be eligible for a significant discount on PeopleAdmin products and services including PeopleAdmin 7, our latest release specifically designed for the needs of the Public Sector. In addition, PeopleAdmin will be making a donation to NPELRA each time an NPELRA member purchases a PeopleAdmin product. This donation will be used to improve the valuable services and professional programs that NPELRA provides its membership.
PeopleAdmin 7 delivers end-to-end applicant tracking functionality, highlights include:
- A newly-designed, intuitive, task-oriented user interface
- Advanced applicant assessment, ranking and search capabilities, including the ability to manage the civil service hiring process
- A robust reporting and analytics environment with ad-hoc reporting capabilities and an array of standard reports
- Enhanced workflow capabilities that are configurable, easy-to-define and capable of delivering unique, multiple processes
- Highly flexible self-service capabilities that enable users to configure many aspects of the product themselves
- Built-in best practices based on PeopleAdmin’s experience of delivering Talent Management solutions to over 550 public sector customers
PeopleAdmin also offers modules for Position Management and Performance Management, as
well as professional services, implementation and support delivered by PeopleAdmin’s award-
winning client services organization. PeopleAdmin’s entire product and services offering is
eligible for the NPELRA member discount.
PeopleAdmin provides talent management solutions uniquely designed for Government,
Higher Education and Non-profit organizations, including modules for Applicant Tracking,
Position Management and Performance Management. Delivered through a SaaS (Software-
as-a-Service) model, PeopleAdmin solutions are rapidly deployed, easy-to-use and supported
through a world-class customer service organization.
For more information visit: http://www.peopleadmin.com.
National Public Employer Labor Relations Association (NPELRA) is the premier organization
for public-sector labor relations and human resources professionals. NPELRA is a network of
state and regional affiliates with over 3,000 members around the country. The governmental
agencies represented in NPELRA employ more than four million workers in federal, state, and
For more information visit: http://www.npelra.org.