Professional services firms that work with ideal clients have higher top-line revenue and bottom-line profitability.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2010
As the economy improves, professional services firms have a unique opportunity to acquire great new clients. Traditional loyalties between buyers and sellers of services have become deeply strained. Budgets are tight and every purchase is closely scrutinized as buyers look for fresh insights, innovative approaches, and new strategies to improve their bottom lines.
Given this, there are some important questions you need to ask:
1. Is your firm keeping up?
2. Have you recently updated your ideal client profile?
3. Do your services deliver the results that matter most to your ideal clients?
4. Are you prepared to capture a greater share of services buyers in transition?
New research-based strategies for attracting ideal clients will be shared during the free "How to Get More Clients You’ll Love: 5 Strategies for Signing Highly-Profitable & Enjoyable New Clients" webinar (http://tinyurl.com/idealclients2), hosted by The Shattuck Group.
Featured speaker and long-time marketing expert, Randy Shattuck of The Shattuck Group will use the latest research to guide attendees on how to:
- Build their firm’s ideal client profile.
- Analyze their service offerings in light of how their target market sees them.
- Articulate a value proposition both for their firm and each service it offers.
- Begin to develop a custom business development plan.
- Manipulate the business-to-business buying cycle in their favor.
The live event will take place tomorrow, Wednesday, April 28th at 2:00 PM EST, and is open to all firm leaders and marketers interested in creating a more profitable and enjoyable company.
Registration is at:
Those who register will receive an on-demand webinar and complementary workbook following the event.
About the Speaker
Randy Shattuck is a senior marketing executive and founder of The Shattuck Group, a marketing firm that empowers professional services (PS) companies to reach their growth objectives. For 20 years Randy has helped PS firms achieve their objectives by building strong brands, generating leads, acquiring the right clients, and positioning effectively.
About The Shattuck Group:
The Shattuck Group (http://www.theshattuckgroup.com) empowers its clients to achieve the goals that are most important to them: increased revenue, increased profits, and increased demand. All of our services, our ideas, and our energy are focused on these objectives.