Financial Reporting v2.0 – A look at issues, challenges and opportunities
San Juan Capistrano, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2010
Financial reporting is becoming increasingly difficult. More and more unique groups have specialized requirements, and critical information remains locked in disparate and independent silos. Finally, regulatory compliance is more stringent than ever. It is a challenging time to work in financial reporting.
In a webinar entitled, “Financial Reporting v2.0 – A look at issues, challenges and opportunities,” Kim Kovacs, CEO of OptionEase and Barrett Scott, principal of Stock & Option Solutions will discuss techniques and strategies that will allow you to leverage technology to address these challenges. After attending this one-hour, free webinar, you will understand how to benefit from, rather than fight, these industry and market dynamics to create integration and collaboration between unique constituencies (e.g., administrators, controllers, CFOs, brokers, auditors, attorneys and accountants).
The complimentary webinar will take place on May 4th from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. PT. During that hour, Kovacs and Scott will:
- Examine the complexities that have developed within compliance requirements;
- Provide examples and case studies of how companies are dealing with these challenges;
- Explain how companies can benefit from these market dynamics;
- Explore the ways in which technology can enable you to create competitive advantage for yourself, your department and your company; and
- Deliver takeaways to help you gain value immediately in your day-to-day job.
To register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/691985579