New York, NY (Vocus) April 28, 2010
Finding a plumber is not as easy as it may seem. Now-a-day, there are plenty of mechanics who call themselves plumbers, but getting a quality plumber requires more than just being able to fix a leak or install a toilet. Not only is Ariel Quality Emergency Plumbing a full-service Plumbing & Heating Contractor, installing complete plumbing, heating & fire sprinkler systems for residential , commercial and industrial sites, also providing 24 hour emergency plumbing, but they are also licensed and insured plumbers. Ariel Quality offers tips on picking a qualified and most importantly of all, safe, plumber.
Can they provide proof of license and Insurance coverage? Being a Licensed Plumber not only incorporates being a master plumber, but also implies that the plumber has all certificates and licenses needed to perform all aspects of plumbing and heating projects , as well as being registered to work under the City and State laws. In order to have these certificates and licenses, one must have experience of approximately 8-9 years and take the State plumbing Exam.
Ariel Quality Emergency Plumbing, licensed bonded and insured plumbing contractors, provide peace of mind while stressing the importance of being licensed and insured .
Ariel Quality Emergency Plumber NYC is a full-service Plumbing & Heating Contractor, installing complete plumbing, heating & fire sprinkler systems for residential , commercial and industrial sites. They also provide full scale restoration services for plumbing problems such as clogs and leaks. Also providing 24 hour emergency plumbing , they are always available to solve your plumbing needs!
In addition to quality plumbing and heating, these plumbers servicing the 5 boroughs have real quality to back them up; they are licensed and Insured. A true master plumber is not only experienced, but it is a number of qualities together. Here are a few things to look out for when hiring a plumber to do any kind of work, big or small.
A plumber is a craftsman who specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for water, sewage, drainage and piping. In order to become a skilled plumber, years of experience and training are needed. A Master Plumber is a tradesperson who has reputable mastery of plumbing in one or multiple areas of plumbing. Anyone can be a master plumber as this only requires having a certain amount of expertise acquired over the years.
However, being a Licensed Plumber not only incorporates being a master plumber, but also implies that the plumber has all certificates and licenses needed to perform all aspects of plumbing and heating projects , as well as being registered to work under the City and State laws. In order to have these certificates and licenses, one must have experience of approximately 8-9 years and take the State plumbing Exam.
But why is it so important for a plumber to be registered to work under the city and state laws? Ariel Quality lists a number of very compelling reasons:
- A Licensed plumber will be registered in the NYC Department of Buildings (DOB). A plumber who is registered with the DOB can then pull the necessary permits required for any plumbing and heating job in the state.
- A plumber can only be registered in the DOB if they are properly insured, including General Liability, Worker’s Compensation (employee coverage) and disability. It is important to be well protected since plumbing work is potentially dangerous and can be harmful to people (gas leaks) and property (water damage, leaks).
- A licensed and registered plumber can always be verifiable. A very good way to check up on a so- called plumber, therefore, would be to call up the DOB and check if they are registered. If not, then they are almost always not licensed and much less insured.
- A licensed and registered plumber can have a complaint filed against them with the city department of complaint, which can in turn reiterate the contractor of his commitment under the law and if necessary, forcing them to comply. This cannot be done with an unlicensed/unregistered plumber, as there would be no surefire way of tracking them down or forcing them to complete the job.
There are plenty of other ways to tell that are not involving filing complaints or calling the city. There are simpler ways to suspect a plumber is illegal or not licensed. One great way to tell is simply by asking for their plumbing license number or looking to see if they hand you any business cards with the license number on it. Another way is to simply check out their website. Do they even have a website? What about listings you find on the internet, are these licensed? Usually, a shady plumber listing may not have an address, or be attached to any website, or even have a phony telephone number.
The shady plumber fraudulent listings are:
1. Emergency Plumber NYC
2. 247 Plumber NYC
3. Toilet clog NYC
4. Removal plumbing violation NYC
5. Drain Cleaning NYC
6. Water heater installation soho
7. Gas leak upper west
8. Plumbing work midtown
9. Toilet clog downtown
10. Faucet install upper east
Ariel Quality Emergency Plumbing NYC has all the necessary workings of a competitive contractor and we assure that you will be happy with our work!
Ariel Emergency Plumber NYC
221 West 46th Street
New York, NY 10036
Map - How to get to Emergency Plumber NYC