New York (PRWEB) April 28, 2010
WorkLight will host a free webinar on Tuesday, May 4 that discusses how to engage customers beyond the website via mobile, desktop and web channels - including the iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, iGoogle, Facebook and more.
The webinar will cover the following.
- What are lightweight applications, widgets and gadgets? And why should your company care?
- Best practices for building an engaging and revenue-driven business app for mobile, desktop and web.
- Priorities for mobile, desktop and web channels - from the iPhone to the Android, the iPad to iGoogle, Facebook to Adobe AIR and more.
- How can you get everyone on-board, including your company's marketing, online, mobile and infosec teams?
- How to take the first steps? A seven-step guide to getting started.
Highlighting lessons learned from WorkLight customers, the webinar will be particularly relevant for e-commerce and e-business executives, online and mobile strategy and innovation teams, IT managers and application developers, as well as marketing and social media leaders.
"With increasingly popular new channels and devices, companies are under pressure to quickly deliver a business presence across multiple smartphones, social networks and emerging online outlets," said Yonni Harif, head of marketing and alliances at WorkLight. "This webinar will guide businesses on how to best reach customers and drive business using multi-channel applications."
Webinar: How to Extend Your Business to Smartphones, Desktops and Websites with Multi-Channel Applications
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Time: 11:30 AM EDT | 8:30 AM PDT
More information and registration is available at http://www.worklight.com/resources/business-apps-webinar.
About WorkLight - Extend Your Business™
WorkLight is a global leader in multi-channel software and services that power mobile, desktop and web applications for banking, e-commerce and the enterprise. The WorkLight Solution enables businesses to reach and engage their customers, partners and employees on the iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac, Facebook, Google and more. Using WorkLight, a focused user experience can be efficiently created and delivered to drive more business while reducing cost of development and time to market. For more, visit http://www.worklight.com.
# # #